Jordan / JDawginu tattoo, what u think?

what do you guys think of this tatt that I got earlier this year? its on my right calf...the wings wrap around to the front of my leg/shin...
I designed the logo with my boy whos an artist. its in memory of my boy Jason Roth, who passed away on 11/22/08...22 yrs old... his tag on xbox live and otheronline games was JDAWGINU - his name was J-DAWG and he "fried" dudes online all day on halo and anything else...he "dawged ya" he was anamazing athlete, especially with soccer, he torched his defenders the same way Jordan did, we got to see Jordan play live when he came to D.C. I'll neverforget going to that game with JDawg...JDawg wore #9 on the soccer field which is why I put JR9 at the top...he also loved the ******** which is whythere's the feather ******** thing...
anyway, what do you guys think of the tatt? anyone else have a Jordan influenced tatt they wanna show? any suggestions of what I should add to the tattoo? itspretty big as it is but I'm thinkin about turning it into a full leg sleeve...need to figure out what to add though...
1df1633f91da7e3f48a14e4a1dfb387658254b87.jpg

R.I.P. Jason Roth

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what do you guys think of this tatt that I got earlier this year? its on my right calf...the wings wrap around to the front of my leg/shin...
I designed the logo with my boy whos an artist. its in memory of my boy Jason Roth, who passed away on 11/22/08...22 yrs old... his tag on xbox live and otheronline games was JDAWGINU - his name was J-DAWG and he "fried" dudes online all day on halo and anything else...he "dawged ya" he was anamazing athlete, especially with soccer, he torched his defenders the same way Jordan did, we got to see Jordan play live when he came to D.C. I'll neverforget going to that game with JDawg...JDawg wore #9 on the soccer field which is why I put JR9 at the top...he also loved the ******** which is whythere's the feather ******** thing...
anyway, what do you guys think of the tatt? anyone else have a Jordan influenced tatt they wanna show? any suggestions of what I should add to the tattoo? itspretty big as it is but I'm thinkin about turning it into a full leg sleeve...need to figure out what to add though...
1df1633f91da7e3f48a14e4a1dfb387658254b87.jpg

R.I.P. Jason Roth

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

COOL. But u might want to edit ur post no buying/sellin/trading it the thread. U dont wanna get banned. RIP TO UR BOY

COOL. But u might want to edit ur post no buying/sellin/trading it the thread. U dont wanna get banned. RIP TO UR BOY

NP man. Make a sig that says u want to buy the jordan 12. U wont get in trouble for that.

NP man. Make a sig that says u want to buy the jordan 12. U wont get in trouble for that.

so one of his greatest achievements in life was fry dudes on xbox?
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Where in there does that say that was one of his greatest achievements in life? Reading is fundamental....SMH

To OP: Thats a nice tat, it makes it even better that it has good meaning behind it

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Where in there does that say that was one of his greatest achievements in life? Reading is fundamental....SMH

To OP: Thats a nice tat, it makes it even better that it has good meaning behind it

dope tattoo i would have put it on my arm personally never been a fan of leg tattoos

Back
Top Bottom