Jordan Jumpman Swift 6

Well I’m not an expert or anything but if you have other Nike shoes with zoom or another cushion setup, there’s usually visual evidence of it being there if you remove the insole. Also when you put on different shoes, you can feel it under your heels or forefoot. They way I knew is when I took the insole out, I pressed down all throughout the bottom and it felt the same hard way.
I'm pretty sure these are near 1:1 retros. I think NW mentions that they have zoom in the forefoot and heel.

Well I’m not an expert or anything but if you have other Nike shoes with zoom or another cushion setup, there’s usually visual evidence of it being there if you remove the insole. Also when you put on different shoes, you can feel it under your heels or forefoot. They way I knew is when I took the insole out, I pressed down all throughout the bottom and it felt the same hard way.

Wack.png

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure these are near 1:1 retros. I think NW mentions that they have zoom in the forefoot and heel.
I saw that he said that in his review of these, that’s actually part of the reason I bought them. Upon my personal inspection of my pair however, there was nothing in this shoe cushion wise. Idk if you have a pair or not, don’t matter either way. If you can get your hands on a your pair or one in a store, feel free to validate my claims and check yourself.

I saw that he said that in his review of these, that’s actually part of the reason I bought them. Upon my personal inspection of my pair however, there was nothing in this shoe cushion wise. Idk if you have a pair or not, don’t matter either way. If you can get your hands on a your pair or one in a store, feel free to validate my claims and check yourself.
I've had this shoe since it dropped a few months ago. It's definitely not bouncy, especially in the forefoot. I'll have to put mine on tomorrow night and really think about it. I honestly have done that already but have completely forgot what conclusion I arrived at LOL; for me having this shoe is nothing but a nostalgia trip. But I think it's a solid retro for a Jordan team shoe. Materials and construction are as good as I could have hoped for, would never call the overall shoe a cheap-feeling sneaker. Just can't remember about the cushioning, other than yeah, it definitely isn't anything special.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, but I want the Jumpman Masterpiece.
I feel like the problem with Jordan brand is that if it's not a "recognizable" Team Jordan, they probably won't retro it. (TJ1, TJ2, Qu6, Sw6, Pro Strong, Quick, and JPro). While it's a beautiful shoe, it's a long shot JB will retro it. My guess for the next Team Jordan retro would be the Jordan Jumpman FBI or the Vindicate.

Anyone know how to get the shoe to close all the way? My right shoe won't close as far as my left.

It's so weird that the product details list air in the forefoot and heel. Even if there isn't any zoom you should be able to feel the air cushioning. I think we need a dissection to be 100%

https://www.finishline.com/store/pr...-shoes/prod2785531?styleId=AT2555&colorId=100

Product Details

• Leather, synthetic, and textile upper is durable and long-lasting
  • Nike Air technology in the forefoot and heel offers responsive cushioning with every step
  • Zip closure provides a secure, locked-in fit
  • Rubber outsole offers multi-surface traction
  • The Jordan Jumpman Swift 23 is imported
Fresh from the vault, the Men's Jordan Jumpman Swift 23 Basketball Shoes offer groundbreaking technology with a historical twist. The original 2000’s iteration is back and better than ever, with a zippered closure and court-ready cushioning.

$43 is nuts. I bought another pair from FNL for $70 and sent it back to NDC with my receipt for my original pair I paid full MSRP for back in January. Gotta love Nike’s no-time-limit for returns of unworn items. I think I used a gift card originally so about to have that reloaded. Hoping the Chicago Uptempos appear on NDC, would be great to reuse that gift card on those. That would make it a double win LOL. But regardless, I’m happy to have ended up with them for $70 in the long run. But $43, I’d have peed my pants. Great deal.

EDIT: Got the refund from NDC tonight. Bad *** to get these for $70 in the end yet I was able to get them when they dropped and enjoy them for the past 4.5 months, instead of waiting all of this time for them to go on sale before purchasing. Win-win. Now I'll use that gift card on the Chicago Uptempo 95s the minute they hit NDC next week (already grabbed a pair last night from Hibbett and used the 15-percent off sign-up code, so feeling pretty damn good right about now :lol:)

Last edited:
I’m convinced there’s no way Eddie Jones didn’t wear these without having to go a full size up if he was able to zip these things up! I had to pull the laces out of the top 2 eyelets on both shoes to get the right one closed and the left 95% of the way closed. And I went a half size up!!

I’m convinced there’s no way Eddie Jones didn’t wear these without having to go a full size up if he was able to zip these things up! I had to pull the laces out of the top 2 eyelets on both shoes to get the right one closed and the left 95% of the way closed. And I went a half size up!!
Try lacing it tight. A closer fit might close it better

I’ve wanted a pair of these since I saw Nightwings review on them. Finally copped off FNL for $70. Gonna put em to gym use.

Back
Top Bottom