Jordan Luka 1

DHGate already has fakes 😂 I went to a concert last night and my brother asked to see if they were already being faked and maaaaan the fake factories don't waste any time at all.

His reviews can be all over the place sometimes but I like him as a everyday baller type of review.

He likes them. I'm still waiting to be able to get a pair :smh:

Still no news from Nike. If we don't get an announcement by Sunday I'm gonna be kind of mad. :emoji_laughing:

E19EBFE7-67BE-437E-A114-2FF58D2FB2B2.jpeg
CCEDFA7D-3614-409B-9EDF-3D7AFD6F72C6.jpeg

C'mon Nike, you have already ran out of the man's first signature shoe box! They pulled the same thing with my Celtics' XXXVIs
20220805_203854.jpg

20220805_203906.jpg
Bro whathafu??? So does the Quai54 pair really come with this box? @the others that bought it

Special box just only for the first colorway? damn

Bro whathafu??? So does the Quai54 pair really come with this box? @the others that bought it

Special box just only for the first colorway? damn

It absolutely does come in this box, god damn was it a let down since Westbrooks budget model One Take 3 even came in a personalized box :/

Those who also wear 36s, are you getting the Lukas in the same size? Thanks in advance.

"In the forefoot it is pretty thin, and it is pretty low to the ground. So if you play on your forefoot a lot and you want that springy cushioning, I would say look somewhere else."

"It's a pretty cheap cushioning setup."

"I do think the cushioning for me is probably the biggest letdown."

Ugh. I'm still gonna get a pair and hope they work out, but that sucks. It's always 1 thing with Nike these days. I can get away with a lot of things, but after years of playing, cushioning is one of the few things that will catch up to you if you consistently skimp on it. I'm a smaller guy than you though, so I'm going to hope that somehow it's enough.

Thanks for the reviews, as always.

They probably used renew for cushion just renamed it Formula 23 because no one would buy it
Markches said they used too much glue on the strobel board so that probably made things worse

I would’ve preferred a Zoom Turbo FF bag and just phylon in the heel.

Formula 23 is meh. Maybe if someone is $130lbs they’ll like it but me being 215 lbs at 6 2 it’s bleh.

You can damn bet Lukas pair with probably have an air bag to some degree lol. He’s been playing in 34/35/36 and the Separate.

My expectations are low due to the cushion, but I'll still get a pair cause it's Luka's first sig.

Back
Top Bottom