Jordan Luka 1

Not sure why they didn't put a zoom air bag in the forefoot. Especially since he spends a lot of time in the 36.

It's interesting because Luka is on the bigger side, but maybe they're having him as the Kyrie budget version of the JB line and plan on selling a ton of these.

Last edited:
Not sure why they didn't put a zoom air bag in the forefoot. Especially since he spends a lot of time in the 36.

It's interesting because Luka is on the bigger side, but maybe they're having him as the Kyrie budget version of the JB line and plan on selling a ton of these.

Would love for someone to get a hold of one of his game issued pairs to see if there's zoom. Personally, I don't think so.

He has a new pair to wear every game so durability of the foam isnt an issue

7730B86A-1FC7-4F8B-91AC-65157FBEDD0D.jpeg

My second pair of quai 54 got “lost” and same with my friends stealth 12s a lot of **** going on with fed ex so pissed seeing this happen a lot lately

My second pair of quai 54 got “lost” and same with my friends stealth 12s a lot of **** going on with fed ex so pissed seeing this happen a lot lately
Yeah I’ve been worried about some of my orders as well. I might start picking up at the UPS/fedex hub when that option is available.

Yeah I’ve been worried about some of my orders as well. I might start picking up at the UPS/fedex hub when that option is available.
Its sooooo annoying how no places in North America even have this shoe on the shelf yet jb boggles my mind most of the time they could put out the westbricks no problem but to make lukas available easy over here is a struggle lol, its soooo bad and not to even mention nike not doing anything for jokic like releasing an mvp gt zoom jump colorway for him soooo weird Nike be on something lately

any info on the US release for the black/blue colorway Luka wore in the playoffs??

" Nice and minimal" doesnt compute for me
Its either nice or minimal

Its like saying the shirt material was nice and rough

" Nice and minimal" doesnt compute for me
Its either nice or minimal

Its like saying the shirt material was nice and rough
Sorry that doesn’t compute for you.

They feel low to the ground, which to me is nice and makes me think the tech in the shoe is “minimal”.

Played in my Quai 54 pair and the tag/label stitched on the insole was causing some heel slippage. Luckily it looks like the other pairs won't have that tag on them.

Took these out tonight and here is my take.

Quai 54: These feel great out the box. I could make every move felt light on my feet and didn’t once think about my feet. I live in Kyries and I don’t see me playing in anything other than these Lukas during the season.

JB +1

Back
Top Bottom