jordan melo m10

Heading in to pick up the BHM's in the morning, they look great in person.

Really hoping the YOTH also see a UK release, but I'm already fearing those will require me to pay re-sale prices.

For whatever reason, the BHM M10's are cheaper in the UK than the powder blue or Bred's are.

I certainly didn't complain.

Don't know which to get Kobe 8 or m10. Performance wise which one is better?

Kobe 8 if you're a quick guard. Melo 10 if you're a heavier or bigger guard. Can't go wrong with either shoes though. They're both great shoes.

Paid $40 extra to buy through ebay. The reasonable priced items are moving quick. We didn't get any of the BHM pack in Australia. Seems more limited than past BHM releases.

Don't know which to get Kobe 8 or m10. Performance wise which one is better?

I have the Kobe 8, i am 5'9" and weigh 170, i love them, but after like 7 wearings playing pickup ball, the lunarlon doesn't feel as plush and might be bottoming out. My knees don't hurt, but my thighs have been sore as hell. I think the "professional reviewers" really love the Kobe 8 because they probably don't wear them as much or have multiple pairs where they don't experience the lost of cushioning effect of these lunarlon insoles.

Anyone have any experiences to share on playing in these, preferably people who have balled in the OG XX8 and XX8 SE as well?  Will they feel as good as the XX8s after broken in? 

Last edited:
Good news!  My blk/red Melo's were finally delivered yesterday.  I was planning on playing in them today, but my campus was closed due to the "Snowstorm".

Will have to wait a few more days until I can give these a run.  It sucks cause the court that I play on is dusty and slippery as hell, hasn't been waxed since last summer.  

Bhms are really dope hope to catch on a restock or something. This whole bhm pack this year is dope. I'm waiting for powered blues to hit outlets I don't mid waiting because all of the hasn't that is coming this month.

that knicks colorway looks nice. Wish they would bring back simplicity like that on some retro+ these days. Only thing I don't like is the tacky looking lining. They need to go back to the old days when they would do them so much cleaner. Looks stupid with it protruding so far over the tongue like that
mean.gif

He wore a PE last night. Similar to the anthracite/red colorway, except the red was orange. Still praying we get true Knicks colorways. I want to at least own a colorway of my team.

I'm still wondering how hard the YOTH will be to get

I think it will probably sell out online. In stores is another story. I saw them yesterday and it's actually not that great. I think if people have a chance to see them in person they might pass. But who knows.

Back
Top Bottom