jordan melo m10

i ordered a pAir of the bhm my first pair of melos couldnt pass up i cant wait till they arrive best out the whole bhm pack imo

i cant seem to find any on feet photos or videos of m10 bhm tho????? were they limited or something?

i cant seem to find any on feet photos or videos of m10 bhm tho????? were they limited or something?

Yes they were. And they seemed to have sold out in most places. But you know how it is nowadays... resellers SMH

I'm still wondering how hard the YOTH will be to get

I think it will probably sell out online. In stores is another story. I saw them yesterday and it's actually not that great. I think if people have a chance to see them in person they might pass. But who knows.

Since these are a "specialty " in the Melo series, will these hold up to the rigors of playing in them since they are a full leather shoe. Usually when it is a exclusive shoe such as these, they aren't really that durable for playing in

lynchpin33 lynchpin33 they quality of the YOTH looks awesome but I really can't comment on how it holds up on court. I'm assuming it's probably similar to the GR. Also it depends on how hard you play. Sorry I was not much help.

Got my pair of the YOTH. Gorgeous shoe. This is hands down the best leather I've seen on a sneaker as far as I can remember. Can't even think of something right now that beats it. Definitely not in recent years. This is like leather jacket type leather. Awesome small details also. 

-The box is really great looking.

-This leather is SERIOUS. Leather jacket type leather. Thick, soft, textured. Really nice.

- Matte black heel cup is a really nice touch. 

- Multicolored canvas has a different pattern on each shoe.

- 2 different tongues.

EDIT** I have no idea why the images won't embed... Any help?

Last edited:
Wish we could get that YOTH leather on somethin without that loud pink and purple print on it :frown:

Last edited:
@OS_Life: We are about to restock sizes 8-14 in the Melo M10 BHM at 8pm! $169.99 + ship! Best price out(.)
Os life getting more bhm if you need a size. They are eastern time.

They run big. I had to go a half size down. Overall everyone's feet are shaped different so you should try and go to a store and try them on.

They run big. I had to go a half size down. Overall everyone's feet are shaped different so you should try and go to a store and try them on.
i dont have wide feet, mite try 10.5 from oslife. i want em below retail.

Last edited:
Bhm are fire in person. Glad i bought a pair. They look like gun metal/dark purple color. That premium upper leather is as soft as the 3lab5 infrared too.

Back
Top Bottom