jordan melo m10

why are they keeping the all stars underwrapped if they are coming out they should be coming the same weekend as everything else which is next weekend wtf is going on

^No clue.  I do find it surprising that zero images have come forward.  

I'm sure JB will have an official Nike Inc. press release within a matter of days

Wasnt last years melo all star shoe glow in the dark/UV light etc? Its not entirely out of the question...
Its not out of the question. I'm just making an assumption that it would follow and be in line with the rest of the Jordan Pack. I wouldnt mind if it glowed but I am going to be broke if I get my hands on the Kobe and Lebrons. That alone will be $500 after taxes smh.

non of the other all star jordans (maybe joker 3s?) from last yr glowed either so if anything this would "follow" the trend based on last yrs jordan lineup and have some glow/3M feature based on the same assumption.

Either way this yrs all star retro lineup is weak in comparison to last yr.

too late
ohwell.gif
Wanted a second pair but my size was gone. Oh well i'm good with one pair.

Interesting how this is the best Melo to me IMO, but seems to be the most limited

I wonder if the XX8 SE is affecting it or past Melo's

Last edited:
Smdh copped when it was 169. An they got a sz11 too. I HaD to get 10.5 b4. Hopefully they get my email b4 it ships

Last edited:
Everything is "limited" anymore. Nike/jb figured out how to make EVERYTHING sell.

True, especially online.

If you're in a major market you shouldn't have any problem getting these on RD. But only one HOH around me got the BHMs vs the 7 that got the Brons and KDs.

:smh

Heidi Burgett the Nike VP of marketing just posted pics of the Melo Allstar. As I thought...no glow...but they look good with the standard icy blue bottoms

http://nikeinc.com/news/introducing-the-jordan-crescent-city-collection#/inline/27361

JORDAN MELO M10
Paying homage to the historic roots of jazz music, the M10 features a brushed metallic heel counter that plays into an atomic mango phylon carrier, providing stability and support. Brass accents featured throughout the upper echo the hue of jazz instruments.

The Jordan Crescent City Collection will be available at select retail stores and Jordan.com on Feb. 14. 

Jordan Melo M10 656325-323 $165

Last edited:

http://nikeinc.com/news/introducing-the-jordan-crescent-city-collection#/inline/27361

JORDAN MELO M10
Paying homage to the historic roots of jazz music, the M10 features a brushed metallic heel counter that plays into an atomic mango phylon carrier, providing stability and support. Brass accents featured throughout the upper echo the hue of jazz instruments.

The Jordan Crescent City Collection will be available at select retail stores and Jordan.com on Feb. 14. 

Jordan Melo M10 656325-323 $165
They kept the gold heel cup from the BHM and got rid of the crazy tongue from the YOTH...damn....these are nicer than both of them and I just copped them both. SMH....oh well...

These all stars are pretty hot...

Not completely sure how i feel about just the heel section of the midsole being mango.  I like the idea though

^^^completely agree with that...I'm thinking about getting them and painting the phylon black

Back
Top Bottom