jordan melo m10

Would love these to release soon. Not interested in waiting until January.

Dont look that bad, wished they wouldve use his logo on the heel cup instead of just "Melo":smh: but since the 28 se dont look like theyll release in anything but camo I'll get a pair of these to hoop in.

These are dope. Looks much better than any version of the XX8. I don't really ball too much nowadays, but I'd cop to workout in.

$165 na Im good, some normal colorways in the 28SEs should be out before these drop...

Melo must really like the feel of his shoes or how much he gets payed to wear them because they normally look terrible. These are no exception.

Melo must really like the feel of his shoes or how much he gets payed to wear them because they normally look terrible. These are no exception.

Or maybe he just has different tastes in style than you, and his shoes look good to him...

nthat.gif

NO WAY will I pay 175 for these when I can get the XX8 SE for 150... SMH...

PLUS the SE doesn't have a fake plastic medallion with "LOSING BIG GAMES SINCE 03" plastered on the back

NO WAY will I pay 175 for these when I can get the XX8 SE for 150... SMH...

PLUS the SE doesn't have a fake plastic medallion with "LOSING BIG GAMES SINCE 03" plastered on the back
I actually like what they did with this shoe, but I had to laugh at this 
laugh.gif

How the hell are these $175 but XX8 SE $150? I guess the material on the upper?

I'm all for these. Can't wait to put on court!

How the hell are these $175 but XX8 SE $150? I guess the material on the upper?

I'm all for these. Can't wait to put on court!
Exactly -- full grain nubuck so a little higher than the SE

I will be picking a pair up as well.  I may even grab the Knicks cw -- I like it.  Although I'm interested to see what others will come out

I personally like the volt color the best. I need to know if there's only one launch color or not.

Also, isn't there a Christmas Melo? Is that the volt? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom