jordan melo m10

Sleep on em people
happy.gif
 , im looking to cop em for $60 like i did for the M9s over the summer 

One part of me wants shoes like melos and cp3s to do better because they are some of my favorite players and their shoes are pretty nice imo. But another part of me is glad they are slept on cause I can cop for like 60 bucks at the outlet 
pimp.gif

I like the Jumpman logo on the tongue. Also, glad the Melo logo is small on the heel tab. Never liked Melo's logo.

man they keep giving melo some of the ugliest sneakers year after year.

I dont understand how a franchise, all star caliber player consistantly gets feces with laces as his signature shoe. :smh:
Melo deserves better and Nike/JB can produce better than this crap.

man they keep giving melo some of the ugliest sneakers year after year.

I dont understand how a franchise, all star caliber player consistantly gets feces with laces as his signature shoe. :smh:
Melo deserves better and Nike/JB can produce better than this crap.

I'm really not understanding how this can be said this time around. I understand it's a bit of a tradition to bash Melo's line and usually it's deserved. But this is probably the best looking Melo yet. Easily top 3. The biggest knock on this shoe is that it bears Melo's name/logo. If this was the official XX8 Lite w/ laser etching on the heel counter, this thread would be 50 pages and counting by now.

This is why JB is blatantly designing the M10 as a direct XX8 spin-off. They want to link him to the "Air Jordan" line to increase sales and hype. I'm pretty sure this is the first time a player got the exact "AJ??" mid-sole/outsole for their signature shoe. If the NY media can keep Melo's name in the MVP race, then I could see these flying off the shelves.

But like others, I wouldn't mind getting a pair on sale. :nerd:

I really like the mix of materials on these, these latest pics showing neoprene and suede upper should make for a comfortable shoe. The red suede is a dope dope cw, if they preform well ill cop for retail for sure unless they go all Jordan XX8 on the price!

I will be getting a pair of these for sure when the price is right. The XX8 midsole and cushioning is amazing and will gladly grab another shoe that incorporates that amazing setup...

^ It's blatant branding. JB is calling everyone's bluff at this point. Tinker Hatfield basically sat down and designed the XX8, XX8 SE, and Melo M10 as one family of shoes. The mid/out-soles are exactly the same (thus far) for a reason. The heel cup is letting you know without a doubt, who's shoe it is. Otherwise it would "look just like the SE". To me it's a neck-breaking element that's a bit over the top, but necessary to differentiate the shoe. I also think the gradient paint job is nice. The rest of the shoe redeems itself nicely.

FWIW, Tinker said he wanted to add an element to "reflect the bright NY lights that Melo plays under." (paraphrased)

View media item 593631

Recycling the sole for a sig shoe? JB is not even trying anymore. Melo 1-3 were ok at best. The rest have been straight trash. :smh:

Recycling the sole for a sig shoe? JB is not even trying anymore. Melo 1-3 were ok at best. The rest have been straight trash. :smh:
I like these but I agree with you. These are a sig shoe they are supposed to stand out. Especially for the 10th shoe. These should have been a take down model and they should have brought over a real designer from nike to go all out for melo's 10th shoe.

^
nah. this shoe looks NICE. Remember, KD 1 and 2 = same midsole, KD 3 and 4= same midsole.
they just tweak some things like what they did here in the Melo 10.

I liked the zoom in the forefoot of the m8 and traction was dope. I enjoy the m9 even more. I think most of todays shoes look hideous. However I'll scoop these for ball when the outlets have em for 79 or less.

I like these but I agree with you. These are a sig shoe they are supposed to stand out. Especially for the 10th shoe. These should have been a take down model and they should have brought over a real designer from nike to go all out for melo's 10th shoe.

Like, maybe, Tinker Hatfield?

Melos have been the best performing shoes for super slashed discounted prices.   When i hear people say things like " all melos are trash" I imagine they are clicking their Obey mouse, putting their supreme t's in glass collector cases and  only buying kicks when they are limited or kanye related.  You couldnt be balling and come up with some garbage like that.

People swore up and down that the melo 9 was trash  BUT THE KD 5 was awesome looking?  Thats just straight hate imo.  Those KDs are plastic banana foot ovens.

i dont know y'all.... its like the designer isnt allowed to have form follow function anymore because y'all are worried about jeans.

Only with athletic shoes does this beastishness occur.    

You never hear " Solomon ski boots are so trash, they are ok on the mountain i guess but they look horrible with jeans"

" Those ccm tack ice skates perform ok on the ice i guess, but they look dumb with jogger pants,  such trash."

I wonder will he rock em in a game any time soon? Prob hod til xmas day and wear some candy green pair :x

I wonder will he rock em in a game any time soon? Prob hod til xmas day and wear some candy green pair :x
Jb has been rather simple with Christmas and all star colors maybe since they made both melo and cp3 decent shoes they might actually get creative.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom