jordan melo m10

I like the ASG but was hoping for something other than black. Glad to see the quality materials tho

Don't regret on passing on bhm from oslife anymore and I was gonna pick yoth tomorrow not anymore. Was picking up cause of the leather but wasn't really feeling the colors. But now I'm passing. ASG are a cop!

Well damn, might just have to pick up the ASGs then. I'm guessing it'll be an easy pickup with most people trying to get those other ASG shoes.

ndc playing games right now :lol:

tiffs got this whole site buggin

edit: got the YOTH off finishline for $205 shipped

used code 20SNOW120 to get $20 off

Last edited:
had the dunks and these in my cart on ndc...site crashed and logged me out. nothing left in my cart smh

just copped off fnl. screw the dunks :smh:

^Thanks for pics

Had to pass on the yoth this weekend... but they look excellent.  Enjoy your pairs folks

Last edited:
iks mod iks mod hopefully they will be around awhile for you to scoop up. With the Tiffs and kobe 9 selling this week plus the ASG next week, I think these YOTH will sit.

Played in my black/red M10's yesterday.  I normally play in lowtops, but I have to say, these are pretty good.  Although I did not feel the zoom in the heel, I did feel it in the forefoot.  If you are just walking you don't really feel it, but if you are running or changing directions, then you definitely feel it.  And the feeling is nice.

Traction was very good, and held up well considering the court I play on hasn't been waxed since last summer.  

At first, the shoe felt a bit narrow or tight in the toebox area, but after two games the tightness went away.

No complaints about the ventilation.  I think after being on court for 4 hours, any shoe you wear will be sweaty.  

Hoping to play more in these next week.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom