jordan melo m10

tried on the yoth and bhm

both are nice

liking the bhm more, not used to the yoth pattern being all over the top of the shoes

really wanted the kobe 9 masterpiece, but ill prob wait for kobe 9 devotion

The price point on the BHM and really all the BHM shoes could be justified if that bread was donated to some HBCUs... They say it goes to the Big Bro Big Sister foundation but that's not enough IMO if u gonna market these as black history

Last edited:
Apparently the All Star pair's upper is Sequoia, not Black. Interested in seeing pictures that accurately capture that.

Last edited:
^with all the shoes coming out this weekend, the All Star Melo is on everyone's back burner.

Don't worry, you got it.

^^most ppl gon go for lbj11 or kd6. ppl that missed out on kobe9 mp will cop asg. i think 28se asg will go b4 these jus because they cheaper.

I've yet to buy any LeBron XI's, I dislike the KD's and the only Kobe 9 I like is the Perspective. With that in mind, I plan to stock up on the M10.

Powder Blue and YOTH so far, I'm waiting to see the ASG colour way in person before deciding on those or the BHM. All I'm really hoping for from then is that a full on blue/orange Knicks colour way appears.

View media item 795636 My BHM arrived today. They were harder to get than I thought they would be. Tried FTL.com on releaae day but no luck. Had to pay $30 over retail so nothing crazy. These didnt come to Australia at all so I am glad I was able to cop at a decent price. Cant wait to wear them. YOTH is only releasing at 2 stores in the whole country. Glad I was able to get those easily on FTL. com on Saturday. Not a fan of melos shoes in the past but I love the flight plate and unlocked zoom.

Back
Top Bottom