Jordan/Nike event at Howard Hughes Nordstroms Rack 3/27 STORE WON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS TIL 3/27

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't wait to suspend all the people that will inevitably ask for other people to pick something up for them...

roll.gif

I mdidnt go to the first 2 but no way im missing this one. i need those 1/2 cents and brons like now.

I didnt go to the first 2 but no way im missing this one. i need those 1/2 cents and brons like now.

I wonder if this place is aware of the potential hype. I'm curious if they'll be having lineups and if so, how will they handle them. AIR23JORDANX, do you know if what you posted is the extent of what will be available or will there be additional items for sale. Thanks for the info and any future updates. Hope to see some of you there.

I saw an event like this on the news a few weeks back and there was a HUGE line.

Which leads me to believe Phone orders will not be handled well unless they are WELL prepared.

I can't wait to suspend all the people that will inevitably ask for other people to pick something up for them...

SMH at you for having nothing better to do than sit around waiting by your computer for the chance to suspend/ ban someone for trying to get some kicks for cheap...

Coulda sworn this site was about helping each other out...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

SMH at you for having nothing better to do than sit around waiting by your computer for the chance to suspend/ ban someone for trying to get some kicks for cheap...

Coulda sworn this site was about helping each other out...
eyes.gif
Help? yes...but when people do so by disregarding the rules that's when it becomes annoying....especially when the rules get reminded throughout the forums.

^ So why do you need to announce it? Just suspend or ban them. SMH.

...OR, send an email to every member on NT. Might as well if you're going to sit around waiting anyway.

I have to agree with J and GBTS....

Every time I see you in a thread im like
indifferent.gif

I feel like its getting harder and harder to help one another out.

On another not..... I wonder if my NR will get anything good in this week

^^^^ Yep I think 85 percent of Niketalk including alot of the staff is cool wit helping each other out so long as their isnt posts like.......

" hey I got a FSR of this shoe...200 shipped"

But Niketalk isnt a democracy if a few of the longest tenured Mods decide anything is against the rules, it automatically becomes against the rules no matter how silly it is. No matter what the ROC says.

So basically there's no sense in debating it, just be thankful he doesn't delete your post of dissension.
laugh.gif

If someone is willing to help out another member I don't see where the problem is. If it's at retail and he isn't reselling the shoes....last I remember that was allowed.

i'm assuming that there is nothing to do in the place you live in for you to be excited about suspending people?

are there gonna be more size of the Celtics 1s?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

If someone is willing to help out another member I don't see where the problem is. If it's at retail and he isn't reselling the shoes....last I remember that was allowed.
Eaxctly.

My question is if anyone knows if this event will only be held at that specific nordstrom or nordstroms thru-out the country?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Eaxctly.

LOL @ FAM UP TOP...

i agree...there is a difference between (re)selling a pair of shoes and someone grabbing you a pair and you paying them back. When my bro grabs me kicks in NYC, he's not buying/selling them...he is just helping me out

i guess rules are rules...BUT RULES CAN BE CHANGED!

whatever...nothing really excites me on the list of nordstrom kicks anyways. I wanted a pair of lebrons until I tried them on the other day and did not like how they fit.

Apparently my sarcasm has some of you riled up...

I'm not saying DON'T help each other out....Just do it in a way that's not against the rules! Take it to the selling forums. You can help all you want there...Even with the countless reminders posted throughout the threads, people still manage to ignore them. I know sometimes we get impatient, but c'mon....is it really worth a few weeks vacation?

Wanna buy or sell something? Take it to the buy/sell forums...or go ahead and post it in your signature. Don't turn informative posts (such as these) into a wanted ad. 99% of the time, the information is already posted.

That's all we're saying.

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

^^^^ Yep I think 85 percent of Niketalk including alot of the staff is cool wit helping each other out so long as their isnt posts like.......

" hey I got a FSR of this shoe...200 shipped"

But Niketalk isnt a democracy if a few of the longest tenured Mods decide anything is against the rules, it automatically becomes against the rules no matter how silly it is. No matter what the ROC says.

So basically there's no sense in debating it, just be thankful he doesn't delete your post of dissension.
laugh.gif

like he did mine
mad.gif

so if we criticize anything we get our posts deleted
roll.gif
?

Originally Posted by G Kid 32

As much as I wanna go, I doubt I am. The last one was such a let down. Ruined my Black Friday.
You and me both.. 
But its looking like this one will be better, as evidence by the pictures on the first page.. 

truthfully cracking down on people looking for a hookup or offering a hookup is od imo.

some people abuse it by boldly bragging about what they have f/s and that kills it for everyone

best thing to do to avoid anyone getting banned/suspended would be for whoever lives by the bridge nordstroms rack to just post that they live by there, and if someone wants stuff or wants to try to get stuff they can just pm that person who lives by there on their own.

same when footlocker 50%'s come around. i think their should be threads for them just to give a heads up that their having one. no buying and selling in the thread or looking for hookups, people are on their on with that but if people work for footlocker they can post that they work for footlocker and in what area they work at and again whoever wants stuff can pm the employee and work it out that way.

just a suggestion im offering.

i went to the nordstroms rack event last time, they had nothin but crap, i know some broad who works there though, im gonna try and talk to her and see if she can give me a heads up on what their going to have though because last time i went it was a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom