Jordan/Nike event at Howard Hughes Nordstroms Rack 3/27 STORE WON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS TIL 3/27

thanks for the info. i know it'll be hard to get a rep on the phone to order. good luck to everyone else.

....be nice to hear that a vast selection of Nordstroms nationwide will be doing this event as well....time will tell I guess. thanks for the update OP!

Nordstrom Rack in Orlando has NO heat whatsoever. I wish there would be something like this around us. But then again, we have 4 outlets/clearance stores. Lol. C'est La Vie.

^Indeed my friend ... lol... we Floridians catch a bad break at times. Not all the time but...sometimes. I guess thats where lockin in strong connects come into play!

^^C'mon son, ya'll can't have some of the finest women and discount kicks too!!

To those of you who have asked via pm= The walk in event won't start til the 27th as well.

^QFT!!! We'll trade the Women for fair chance at the disco!!!!!................
eek.gif
2mwwd37.jpg
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by xilegacy

If someone is willing to help out another member I don't see where the problem is. If it's at retail and he isn't reselling the shoes....last I remember that was allowed.
Eaxctly.

Agreed, but I see both sides, Mods and Members.  Hookin' fam up is solid and should be encouraged, that's what this "community" thing is about.  However, we have a ROC for a reason and a Buy/Sell Forum for a reason as well. 

Simple solution to the problem is utilizing the signature option and PM'ing fam that you think may be able to help or may be able to help you.

I think there is a way for everyone to accomplish their goals in a way that avoids anyone getting suspended or banned.

That's just my opinion.

Some nice stuff their, especially those over-priced Half Cents, imo..

Question: Are these B-Grades or Factory Variants/Seconds?

man, the nordstroms we had here never do stuff like that....this will be a great pick up

I'll have 4 to 5 people dialing with me that day!! LOL Gonna try and grab at least 2 pair of kicks if at all possible!!

Mad props to AIR23JORDANXIII for the info, just called and got those 2009s for $59.90! About as much as I was willing to pay for those joints after my whites just fell to pieces. Can't believe they actually had a sz. 15!!

^^ I've replied a few times that the 2k9s and soldier 3s are available now. It's also stated in the bottom portion of my original post.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

^^ I've replied a few times that the 2k9s and soldier 3s are available now. It's also stated in the bottom portion of my original post.
DId they have a lot of the HOF 2009's

Really need a pair of LeBron VIIs to hoop in. Hopefully I can get through on a phone order.

Back
Top Bottom