Jordan/Nike event at Howard Hughes Nordstroms Rack 3/27 STORE WON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS TIL 3/27

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

smurf- They had a picnic table full of 2k9s. I don't know what's left, but they were there.
Appreciate it thanks 
wink.gif

Thanks jwalkin. I'm glad you got to copp. You might be in luck cause that store gets heat in size 15 all the time.
Rat- I don't know yet. If they do, I'll post info.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Apparently my sarcasm has some of you riled up...

I'm not saying DON'T help each other out....Just do it in a way that's not against the rules! Take it to the selling forums. You can help all you want there...Even with the countless reminders posted throughout the threads, people still manage to ignore them. I know sometimes we get impatient, but c'mon....is it really worth a few weeks vacation?

Wanna buy or sell something? Take it to the buy/sell forums...or go ahead and post it in your signature. Don't turn informative posts (such as these) into a wanted ad. 99% of the time, the information is already posted.

That's all we're saying.

I speak for myself and maybe a few others that we get it man. Not trying to stand out or anything but you jumped in threatened everybody before the post could even get rolling. But you do have a point. I say just ban the ones who do it without explanation. Im pretty sure they'll get the message.

I wil be looking o scoop a few things if they last. My question is are they gonna pull that employee night again???? Hope not

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^^ I've replied a few times that the 2k9s and soldier 3s are available now. It's also stated in the bottom portion of my original post.
DId they have a lot of the HOF 2009's
I had my boi call like right after I got mine, they told him they didn't have any HOFs left, told him that somebody had just called and got the last pair in a sz 15.  I think they have plenty of the white 2009s though.  Again mad props to AIR23JORDANXIII for the info.  Still wanna see what else they get on the 27th.

There will not be an "employee day" before this event. It is my understanding that the last employee day took place because of black friday. If anything changes, I'll let you guys know.

~ I'm still waiting for a Jordan inventory update. As soon as I know, I'll post the info.

~Inventory update for Jordan items

Looks like assorted colors of Alpha 1s, retro 1s, 6 rings, 16.5s, CP3s, melos, and other assorted team Js will be available as well.

I don't have size availability. If I do get it, I'll post.

They also have 1 pair of 2k9 the black color size 10.5 for sale right now if anyone is interested. $59.

There will not be an "employee day" before this event. It is my understanding that the last employee day took place because of black friday.
This changes my whole perspective on this event now! Imma have to make a brief cameo on Sat.

Any info about available sizes, more specifically sizes as small as 6Y?

All I know is that their men's section starts off at 6 and there's only like 2 racks or something.

Thanks so much for the info man, that's what this is all about, you really hooked us up with the info and went out of your way regardless if some of us miss it the day of and don't get anything. Appreciate the info

Not sure if it has been mentioned but is there any other color of lebrons going to be for sale? Im looking for the white/black/red color. Also what time do they open so I can call right when they open.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Thanks so much for the info man, that's what this is all about, you really hooked us up with the info and went out of your way regardless if some of us miss it the day of and don't get anything. Appreciate the info

Thanks for the props homie.  I really appreciate the acknowledgment.  I know there are gonna be a lot of people that aren't gonna get what they are lookin' for.  
Remember folks = Don't kill the messenger!  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom