Jordan/Nike event at Howard Hughes Nordstroms Rack 3/27 STORE WON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS TIL 3/27

I will be there to cop the 16.5's with the metal box.

What time are you guys opening. I'll probably cop and catch a movie at the bridge
pimp.gif

Well.. I was calling at 9:59-10am... Took forever to get through, finally did and got put on held 3 times and hung up on.. Someone then said we'll take your name and number someone will call you who will handle the phone orders... 4 hours later I get a call, "hi are you interested in these shoes? Me: YES... "Okay, well we have size 8, 15-17" cool
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Well.. I was calling at 9:59-10am... Took forever to get through, finally did and got put on held 3 times and hung up on.. Someone then said we'll take your name and number someone will call you who will handle the phone orders... 4 hours later I get a call, "hi are you interested in these shoes? Me: YES... "Okay, well we have size 8, 15-17" cool
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. that sucks but some dude in the Nike forum said he bought 32 pairs of shoes over the phone to resell. Probably explain why you didn't get through

couple pics when I was there today around 11. There were a lot of shoes. One long table, and two smaller tables to the side.
Mostly Team Jordans and a few Lebrons and other Nikes here and there.
hvcnm9.jpg

iz2scy.jpg

Sorry if anyone is pictured, let me know if you want your face taken out...

frown.gif

same here bro i was tight

yo wattup xxxnohypexxx. Damn we cleared up dem tables. I came up on few pair of  HOF 1s. I hope da 12s come thru for the next Jordan Brand Event 

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't wait to suspend all the people that will inevitably ask for other people to pick something up for them...
you take this whole internet thing too seriously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

frown.gif
laugh.gif
. that sucks but some dude in the Nike forum said he bought 32 pairs of shoes over the phone to resell. Probably explain why you didn't get through
F'ed up for the dudes who really want them, such is life though eh??

BTW is that your LP in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom