Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is garbage. I'm trying to find out what's dropping and idiots are lying about what coming out. SMH

This thread is garbage. I'm trying to find out what's dropping and idiots are lying about what coming out. SMH
Its on page 1. Or u can check the tweets from all the retailers.

If ur tryna figure out ab the surprise stuff... join the club bruh. Just gotta wait patiently for the tweet (like from feb and apr)

I would put Corks in at #2 simply cuz most folks copped those to resell & at least those restock'd..Royal 1s havent been restock'd at all & you couldn't even get someone to trade your their Royals for a pair of Corks. 

Royals restocked at a bunch of different HOH's a few weeks back...

Yeah,you both are making great contributions to the thread. :rolleyes
Well why do I have to read three pages to find out that corks really aren't being restocked? Say something to those people and we won't take up space with comments like that. Just hard to find the facts having to sift through all the jokes about Concords restocking and noobs getting flamed for asking (sometimes) legitimate questions.

Well why do I have to read three pages to find out that corks really aren't being restocked? Say something to those people and we won't take up space with comments like that. Just hard to find the facts having to sift through all the jokes about Concords restocking and noobs getting flamed for asking (sometimes) legitimate questions.

Maybe if you read the thread title you would see all the info you need is on the first page of this thread. The noobs are getting flamed because they don't know how to look on the first page. And when it comes down to it nobody really knows 100% what is actually going to release tomorrow anyway. So if you don't like what's going on in the thread or the info it has doesn't help you then keep it moving, no need to make a stupid comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom