Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is nike.doing twitter link for all the.restocked shoes.at 8 am or will.it be random? Sorry if this has been asked already

HAHA ... whats the link tho?
I'll never tell 
alien.gif

I would put Corks in at #2 simply cuz most folks copped those to resell & at least those restock'd..Royal 1s havent been restock'd at all & you couldn't even get someone to trade your their Royals for a pair of Corks. 
Royals restocked at a bunch of different HOH's a few weeks back...
Yea, but not many from what I heard & let's be honest..Corks are so ovverrated

ok im tryn to get them 11s. Im from dc and went to iverson mall and ask the dude from footlocker what they were getting. He said everything was gonna be online. I called hoh in pg and they said they werent getting nothing. If the bred 11s are coming out again tomorrow its save to say the internet will be the only way to get them. I need help. Im new to this as you can see. The footlocker dude told me they were getting them online. If thats true who knows. But how should i do this. I was reading alot of these pages. Im thinking about having a couple pages/ tabs open at about 7:45 am. Footlocker, nike.com, footaction and chapms. Copy and paste all my info on a notepad so it would be faster. Also im paying with my debit card. I just want the 11s. Can one of you vets shed some light. Is this the right way to snag me a pair in the morning.

Well I'm gonna call it a night but good lick to everyone going for this restock. Hopefully there will be a nice surprise for everyone who tries to cop

ok im tryn to get them 11s. Im from dc and went to iverson mall and ask the dude from footlocker what they were getting. He said everything was gonna be online. I called hoh in pg and they said they werent getting nothing. If the bred 11s are coming out again tomorrow its save to say the internet will be the only way to get them. I need help. Im new to this as you can see. The footlocker dude told me they were getting them online. If thats true who knows. But how should i do this. I was reading alot of these pages. Im thinking about having a couple pages/ tabs open at about 7:45 am. Footlocker, nike.com, footaction and chapms. Copy and paste all my info on a notepad so it would be faster. Also im paying with my debit card. I just want the 11s. Can one of you vets shed some light. Is this the right way to snag me a pair in the morning.
Would like more info bred 11 restock as well. I never got them in my size during the restock. NDC, eastbay, finishline said they weren't getting them. I was thinking if the shoes were going to restock they would restock in-store since they've restocked so many times and there wouldn't be enough pairs for it to restock online. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
The Bred 11s might be a possibility on NDC only but exact time is still up in the air.   Try to be up around 7:45am and follow the @nikestore twitter page in case they drop the link of the restock.   If in fact NDC restocks you might have less than 30 secs to add your size into your cart.   In terms of your payment method, you should be good as long as your debit card has either a visa or master card logo.  Good luck

I also talking to a Nike rep earlier this week and i was asking him about all this restock madness. the only thing he would verify for the 25 was the 88s and the 1s. But he wouldn't deny or confirm anything else. I found that weird. If nothing else was coming out why wouldn't he just say so. So i do believe something is going down just not sure what. I need a copping bred 11s book for dummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom