Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does nike normally keep sending out the "the retro so and so launches tomorrow" tweets multiple times or are they trolling or what? lol

I was reading page 1 and it states the breds will be released on the Nike site, but Nike tweeted this 

i am just interested in the breds because i bought two pairs last time for my brothers and wasn't able to get a pair for myself

I know my join date isn't quite OG, but holy effing NOOBFEST, it's off the charts in this thread... I may be newer here, but I was never asking ridiculous questions like some of these gems. And it's hilarious how they demand help... "What's the website for Nike? How do I buy a bred 11?!? HELP NOW!!" lmao

btw, Middletown NY Galleria Finishline confirmed FCFS Thunder 4's and that place never gets jack, so a lot of finishline stores must have em.

Hello to everyone in the Houston area

I'm currently in The Galleria doing some recon work for tomorrow and this is the confirmed info that I got:

Footlocker/HoH:
Fire Red 4s
Fire Red 5s (3M)

Finishline:
Thunder 4s (2 pair each size, idk about GS)
Grape 5s (NEXT weekend supposedly)
Someone on NT said Bred/Black Cement 4s but when I asked today they said no. They could be lying of course.

Champs:
Bred/Black Cement 4s (My connect here said they will have "a lot" of pairs, fcfs)
Pink Foams

So Footlocker/HoH is pretty disappointing, but Champs and Finishline look promising. Hope this helps!

Got my lawn chair, dr. Pepper, blanket and gummy bears too... Ready to ECAMP! hahaha thats a ridiculous phrase

does nike normally keep sending out the "the retro so and so launches tomorrow" tweets multiple times or are they trolling or what? lol

they want the site to crach with a quickness so no one gets a pair :smh:

i bet they about to let everyone know through CNN and Fox news too SMH

@FinishLine: Release Update: We'll drop a very limited # of Black Toe Retro 1s tomorrow. Look for the link at 8am ET. Phone orders will not be accepted.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow

SMH, tomorrow is gonna suck. I want the III's but meh wish NDC was releasing more stuff

Ive been tryna keep up with this thread as much as possible... But i gotta go with the noob question: whats the word on the ndc surprise shoe (dont wanna hear royals, corks, yeezys-- those have already been bashed on)

@FinishLine: Release Update: We'll drop a very limited # of Black Toe Retro 1s tomorrow. Look for the link at 8am ET. Phone orders will not be accepted.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow

I ain't even gonna waste my time with FNL for the blk toes. Ride or die with ndc for this release

Agrees. I dont mess w/ FNL either bc of that spa screen. Only success i ever had was when they had that mobile glitch on the bred 11 orig rd and i could get in an out but not in the regular site

Hello to everyone in the Houston area

I'm currently in The Galleria doing some recon work for tomorrow and this is the confirmed info that I got:

Footlocker/HoH:
Fire Red 4s
Fire Red 5s (3M)

Finishline:
Thunder 4s (2 pair each size, idk about GS)
Grape 5s (NEXT weekend supposedly)
Someone on NT said Bred/Black Cement 4s but when I asked today they said no. They could be lying of course.

Champs:
Bred/Black Cement 4s (My connect here said they will have "a lot" of pairs, fcfs)
Pink Foams

So Footlocker/HoH is pretty disappointing, but Champs and Finishline look promising. Hope this helps!

YOU FORGOT FCFS BLACK TOE 1'S AT HOH.

any chance of a space jam restock?
best post of the restock thread yet....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All these restocks & still no Royals...feel bad for some folks that really wanted em that didnt get em
Royal 1 is STILL the shoe of the year so far...

Going to have to go with Corks as the shoe of the year thus far.
I would put Corks in at #2 simply cuz most folks copped those to resell & at least those restock'd..Royal 1s havent been restock'd at all & you couldn't even get someone to trade your their Royals for a pair of Corks. 

My first post. Been trying to follow this whole thread even with the side convos lol but even with all the hype of restocks. Don't overlook them black toes. Be gone before you know it. Everything else is just gravy. Most people should already have the the other releases. And Royals over Corks!! Good luck yall

im guessing the bred 11s nor coolgrey 9s are restocking tomorrow, i wanted to get the cool grey 9s and my pops wanted the 11s. and i been hearing rumors all week about them restocking on nike.com but nike's twitter said they are only restocking the 3s and releasing the 1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom