Jordan Olympian (PICS)

Since they might actually release, we all know these will sell just because they have something to do with the XI's, and watch jb drop these in a black andred color and everybody will eat them up.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

It's a fake of a real shoe.

That's all I'm saying.

I called it. I knew whoever made this shoe didn't come up with the design out of thin air. They release fakes with a PURPOSE, to mimic an existing orsoon-to-release shoe. You think they're actually going to a drafting board and exercising their creativity?

"You think they're actually going to a drafting board and exercising their creativity?"

I hate to say it but I think they actually ARE. I found these atrocities listed on ebay as AJ XX1s:

81s98w1.jpg

sigh...

You think they're actually going to a drafting board and exercising their creativity?
Exactly. If Jordan brand doesn't, why should the counterfeiters?

Why be creative when you can just slap together the hideous combination of VII and X that absolutely no one asked for. What the heck does the X even have todo with the Olympics anyway?

Isn't gold a little presumptuous? USA basketball is the only thing I'm patriotic about, I watched almost every minute of team usa's games thispast summer and I'll be pulling for them hard in '08... but haven't you learned ANYTHING about humility over the last 6 years? The last team USAOlympic Jordan that related to a WINNING team was the olympic jordan VI in 2000, and that didn't have any gold on it.

The last team USA Olympic Jordan that related to a WINNING team was the olympic jordan VI in 2000, and that didn't have any gold on it.

True, but Nike put plenty of gold bling into the BB4s that year.

Well one thing is for sure, JB is gonna milk combination shoes for everything they're worth. This actually all started with "Nu" retros 1 and 2(both ridiculous). Then the .5 series. Then the Dub-Zero. Then the Spizike. Now they're using a random number generator to pick which models they want tomate with for these frankenstein shoes. What happened to design with a purpose? JBs designers are either straight up out of ideas (inexcusable in theprofession) or they're not allowed to exercise any of it because they have to make what turns profits (digging up decade old Tinker Hatfield stuff,defacing it, then selling it for Gucci prices). Unfortunately the answer is a little of both those things.

The brand will end up either one of two ways in five years. They'll get their act together and become a designer brand like a Prada company, or they'llend up like Fubu/Phatfarm/Dada shoes: uninspired, cheap, joke companies. Right now they're heading towards the latter.

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Could be fake...not sure. Even if they are, they are most likely a replication of a shoe that IS going to come out.

There go the bootleggers setting trends again...
laugh.gif

smh.gif

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS LOOKS GOOD?

seriously what did your parents do to you to give you such a skewed world vision?

these are easily the worst shoe ive ever seen.

very ugly shoe but Alot of fakes suddenly release which are legit products that we did not see at first just look at the what the dunks weeks before thieractual release and legit confirmation there had been fakes on ebay for some time. These are most likely legit shoes that in this case are obviusly fakeversions of.

Combo shoes are getting out of hand. Seriously.

Is this what Gentry meant when he said "People are going to be in for a huge shock at how we come back with retros."

I picture a dartboard with random Jordans on it, and the creative team throwing blindfolded.

I can't wait for the Dub'zikes collab.

These are undoubtedly fake, especially if these are from coolkicks.com. I know JB puts out a lot of wack garbage but I hope even they wouldn't approve thiscrap.
smh.gif

I feel ambiguous about .5's. On one hand I like that its a new shoe with details of 2 other jordans. On the other hand, not much creativity to the designs:a tweak here and there and thats about it. As for these, Im not feeling the ankle area. It looks like neither the X or XI. It looks like a part of the flight89's( someone else mentioned that). Fix that part of the shoe, change the colorway and then we'll see. Yeah, pretty sad day when there is a fake of areal shoe before we see the real thing. JB must be heated about that. My guess is that its so far from a release I cant see these being the final shoe. Youneve rknow though.

Cory -- Seriously....the Diz'ike is HOT.

laugh.gif

And Meth -- I agree on there being ZERO need for gold on any shoes this summer...as it's nothing short of arrogant given our Team's pastdissapointments...but I'll still never understand the abundance of Silver on the Olympic VII.

Back
Top Bottom