Jordan Olympian (PICS)

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

Okay so they're probably counterfeit, but...

Where did the fakers get the idea to make a shoe like this? Isn't it in their best interest to duplicate already existing shoes? I'm saying that since conterfeiters aren't shoe designers, we may very well see this shoe become a reality soon.

your right.

23.5? 16.7? 13.432? 3.141?
roll.gif

Unfortunately these shoes will come out....seen them today.

Pictures are Fake but the shoes are definitely coming out next year similar color to the one posted.

if they are real they arent good at all but at the same time not completely terrible, they're there is wat im tring to say i guess...

hahahha that pic from coolkicks or wateva is funny the shoe looks like a cardboard cut out lol

garbage....almost like it's a contest at JB seeing who can "design" the least attractive J's...I'd say it's a tie

It's the 10.25...lol...either way they were looking kinda nice till I got a look at the toe piece...Too much going on. I would assume it's something tocome. I mean we already got XX3 fakes and we know for sure those are coming out.

They're real, Kixandthecity had info on them and jumpman23 had them up today but when I went back to show My Boi they were gone.

I like them!

I'd cop!

The Olympian are releasing in Fall.

Cool grey colorway isn't half-bad.

Sorry if I don't have my Jordan Brand product opinion set on "Auto-Hate".
grin.gif

I, for some odd reason really like those a lot and plan on getting them. They look great for basketball and futuristic play on the X's. The onlyunfortunate part is that they have that stitching pattern on the toe.

Back
Top Bottom