Jordan Olympic 6 releasing?

Originally Posted by invincibleplayah

Well, I joined Clash of the Kicks at Karmaloop.com.
And the site stated that this shoe is the "Jordan VI Olympic"

Got the images from a different site since the one in Karmaloop was via flash.
Jordan VI Olympic
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Air_Jordan_VI_Olympic_1.jpg
Air_Jordan_VI_Olympic_2.jpg
They seem coppable....i will get them.

I saw the catalog picture today and these are nothing like the other olympic 6, it has an all white upper and the bottom is the color of the olympic ringshence "Olympic 6". So just so you know yes it is an actual retro 6 and it is not very limited.

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

Jordan VI Olympic
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

are you kidding...... these are the 2000 olympic 6s made for ray allen when he played in the sydney games.

^
Billy, are they going to try and mix those colors and then throw that on the side-panel of the VIs?

Ok I'm sorry

BUT WHEN IN THE SAM HELL DID THE UNITED STATES OF FRIGGIN AMERICAN HAVE GREEN IN THEIR OLYMPIC UNIFORMS!!! USA BASKETBALL = RED WHITE AND BLUE (ill give yousilver and gold smartasses)

Put the dag gone Air Jordan VI from 2000. Hell quickstrike it. But I'll be damed if I wear something that you'll never see our boys feet!

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Retro VI body color White and the rest is like Carnival Color.... Yes its a quickstrike, I was informed that this is the Retro VI that will release outside of the pack April, May or June release and the black color that was leaked is releasing.

so the black based VI will have patent leather apparently... 2 shoes butchered that could have been so much more
frown.gif
hmmmmm VI is grail status to many and based on these descriptions they sound butchered.

hopefully they look nice but I just can't imagine a patent leather VI or carnival color VI

if these look good, then my will be dead broke and possibly in debt due to the fact these, VI/XVII, and VII XVI cdp all drop close to each other in time.

EDIT just SAW the olympic rings pic and yes these look to be an easy pass, why can't we just get infareds? ahhhhh jb sometimes but o well i am happy weare getting carmines

Jordan VI Olympic
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Come on guys...how old are you? These are the ones that already released in 2000.

Sigh...I guess everyone has to start somewhere
laugh.gif
I still feel like a kid but sometimes going in the JB forum makes me feel old.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

28rlhew.jpg

I really hope this picture will make people understand what's going on a lot better.

A "newer generation" Olympic Jordan, if I must.

Jordan VI Olympic
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

laugh.gif

Son knows how to make a dude in his 20s feel like a Bengay-using, trifocal-wearing retiree.
embarassed.gif

see what happens we complain we never got enough VIs and now we get this crap. Oh an i refuse to call those VIIs olympics we know what the true olympics are

Sounds terrible or interesting, I could use a VI for summer, I will wait and see whether we witness disaster or triumph

Sorry, but you won't be seeing a re-release of these babies
glasses.gif
Ifyou do I will sell my OLY VI's & leave JB alone forever. I love my OLY VI's
pimp.gif

Shout out to Ray Allen...

Originally Posted by flagler30

I saw the catalog picture today and these are nothing like the other olympic 6, it has an all white upper and the bottom is the color of the olympic rings hence "Olympic 6". So just so you know yes it is an actual retro 6 and it is not very limited.

well thats not actually "that" bad... its buyable.. maybe not "stand in line" or "camp out" coppin. decent atleast.

Back
Top Bottom