JORDAN RELEASING TIMES?

IF I WANT TO BUY THE 11/12 CDP
ON EASTBAY,FINSHLINE.ETC...WHAT TIME DO THEY USUALLY TURN UP ON THE WEB SITE?
WUT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE?

Not gonna even take that chance....Im jus gonna wake up early and go to the store......Feel sorry for people who live in places like NYC.....It's gonna becrazy!!

Midnight or 9 western. BTW I have never been able to get a pair in the internet the night before.

so my best chance is to go to the mall?
i live in woodbridge,va and almost everyone is a sneakerhead.

11/12 IZ Gonna B Huge.... Alot of Disappointment but it goes with the Hype so Perfectly!

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Buy someone from Footlocker a sundae. They'll surely set something aside for you.

come to hawaii man over here we don't get crazy hype on j's. but just in case for the 11/12 pack i'ma get in line at around 6am

come to hawaii man over here we don't get crazy hype on j's. but just in case for the 11/12 pack i'ma get in line at around 6am

if you try midnight on the eastcoast online on eastbay or something most likely the site will crash!! Your best bet is to wait in line!! GOOD LUCK!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Buy someone from Footlocker a sundae. They'll surely set something aside for you.
laugh.gif

ima just sit at home and hopefully the Niketalk member that im splitting them with gets a package. if not ima just cop the XI's i dont like the XII's.

Bro, I'm at the store Christmas night after dinner. No way I'm not first in line. My store is next to a Dennies
smokin.gif

^^ lol. good choice. chill there before the line starts

its going to be an easy cop for me... im not worried

Back
Top Bottom