• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all this time, you still havent learned that without a bot, your chances are none to none? lol.
#teamManual 
smokin.gif

That was a swift L. Thought it was a draw all week long. :smh: I wait to enter the draw so to see they put you in line it was a wrap.

Same here.

I figured out my new approach...I'm no longer gonna try :lol:

Gonna start sleeping in and not caring for shoes like I used to.

I have done the same. I just quit caring as much now I try and don't care if I even get any. I got lucky and won some yeezy's the other day like that.

snkrs made me re enter my pw a dozen times and i missed out
did catch a size 5 and still have my in store pair , fortunately

the second i saw that footlocler/footaction mobile sites were loading up while the desktop site were crashing i knew i was going to bring them up as mobile on my PC. was able to check out at 10:05 by spamming enter on footaction.
 The item could not be added to cart for the following reason(s):
  • You May Be Able To Snag A Pair If You Try Again. Due to high demand, release shoes filter on to the site to avoid any problems.
when this message comes up via the mobile site all you have to do is spam enter over and over again until it either sells out or adds to cart. copped the banneds the same way. doing this right now to try and get the 11.5

I tried it immediately on my phone, got an L, logged into my girls account on desktop shortly after, immediately hit the W. It seems pretty random. 

Tried on the laptop first, had to enter CVV. Then tried on my girls phone, had to enter password. Girls phone hit within a minute, was juiced I got my double. After another minute the laptop hit, I was thinking no way. Had to do a double take that I was on two different accounts. It does seem somewhat random. Probably letting my brother use this pair for a size swap.

I thought this was a draw. O well i just went ahead n pulled the trigger on the olympic foams i was eyein. Im done with 1s the game is too twisted

I seriously do this snkrs app just for the f!2k of it to see if i win

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep getting error message on footsites, normally get the all carts are reserved this is new.
Anyone else experiencing something similar?

the second i saw that footlocler/footaction mobile sites were loading up while the desktop site were crashing i knew i was going to bring them up as mobile on my PC. was able to check out at 10:05 by spamming enter on footaction.

when this message comes up via the mobile site all you have to do is spam enter over and over again until it either sells out or adds to cart. copped the banneds the same way. doing this right now to try and get the 11.5
can still do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom