Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Really digging the look of the Orange, Black and White colour combo, and hopefully the leather is as good as it looks in the photos. I'm in!

something about the orange toebox on these throws the shoe off imo

leather quality looks insane tho. i bet these will be limited with that quality & the beasts will be out in full force if that's the case. easy pass for me personally

If these do drop in the fall (Sept/Oct), I wonder what modifications (if any) will be made before than.  If I'm not mistaken, The images of that frags that first leaked didn't match the official images Nike released.

If these do drop in the fall (Sept/Oct), I wonder what modifications (if any) will be made before than.  If I'm not mistaken, The images of that frags that first leaked didn't match the official images Nike released.
I don't think there will be any major modifications aside from the tongue tag changing from white to black.

something about the orange toebox on these throws the shoe off imo

leather quality looks insane tho. i bet these will be limited with that quality & the beasts will be out in full force if that's the case. easy pass for me personally
Yea the orange toe looks out of place. And I agree, not worth the trouble if it comes to that.

I love the orange toe box. While it's not OG, classic or retro in any way compared to the other Black Toe CW's, I just think it looks cool.

im in easily for a pair, hopefully something big releases that day as well so they will not be a headache to get

there were pics of fakes goin around and there were pics of the sample pair that had a black bolt. Then fakes of black bolts trying to pass as samples

Dont think there will any changes to these, if any maybe the NA tag as said before

I like these alot, will try and go for em, hopefully $ is good and these sit or are overshadowed by a bigger release

Last edited:
wait is this confirmed for Oct release? to coincide with halloween? 
laugh.gif
 makes sense I guess.

Lasers will continue to sit because not a lot of people like the design/theme. 

Back
Top Bottom