500 sites with Royals and you can't even cart one 
mean.gif

struck out on a size 8 everywhere..

got past the splash page on FNL when they sold out

took the L on SNKRS

KU and Ubiq never let me past queue.. still haven't

Villa wouldn't let me make it past submitting my order

even struck out on an email order smh

Bruh, I don't even understand how my payment info wasn't in SNKRS. Its never in there for releases like this. I take my L solemnly. lol

My whole sneaker buying career man. I'm the guy that can't get one no matter if I "sleep" or "put in work". It's been the luck of the draw with me for a while now. This was the one release i had circled for the year, legit don't care about anything else. Still got my StockX $25 off so I might break my resale rule but dunno money in my pocket is always nice and it's not like I don't have any sneakers ,DS at that, to wear.
If you bite, do it sooner while it's a buyer's market.

Got lucky and got three pair after SNKRS ****** me this morning. Got FA, Eastbay, and Champs. Still trying on FTL, but site been down for a minute.

You're stupid thinking you can still cop 45 min after release on these footsites knowing 1s are limited and harder to get. This ain't no gr release.

To all that failed: Grow couple of brass ones, take that L like a man and stop crying.

Who's crying? People are disappointed is all man. Some are happy. Such is life.

Ls across the board was up at 3am at my local mall but couldn't be on property till 7:30 am.

while i was parking at 7:28am people were running to the door and i ended up being around the 20th person in line, all the mens sizes ran out after the first 15 people and I was too salty to leave empty handed so i bought a 6Y.

Came home and took an L on every sneaker site and snkrs app, carted on villa but i finished putting in my card info and then it took me back to the cart screen to tell me my size was now out of stock. I just wanted one pair i don't even resell not sure what I'll do with this 6Y

Yo, the SNKRS app is on some BS, man, I swear. Of course I'm trying to exercise all options, so I have my girl sign up for the app yesterday. She goes to buy them through the app, she gets hit with having to enter all of her address info. At this point I'm thinking it's a wrap, but have her go through the motions anyway. She's gets the info in, and now they're sold out.

I'm already done and pending at this point. So I walk away like, welp, it is what it is. 2 minutes later she yells it's working now! Goes through and now she's pending. 5 minutes later she gets a notification that she got 'em! 20 minutes later, I see that I didn't. I'm happy, but at the same time slightly tight about Nike Sugar Honey Ice Teaing on my SNKRS acct continuously

Back
Top Bottom