Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Your suppose to wash denim less frequently. And let them hang dry when you do to keep color and shape. But its yall money do what you want with it.
My 508 levi's I treat like this since it's dark indigo. All my levi's really.

Was hoping that by now there be a restock somewhere but doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. Onto the hunt for a sz 10 in NYC or the apps. Right now seeing the range from $250-$280, sounds good? Or can I do better?

Was hoping that by now there be a restock somewhere but doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. Onto the hunt for a sz 10 in NYC or the apps. Right now seeing the range from $250-$280, sounds good? Or can I do better?
Restocks for space jams just happened on SNKRS and Eastbay in the past week or so, give it time..

Restocks for space jams just happened on SNKRS and Eastbay in the past week or so, give it time..

XIs aren't the same as 1s tho. I'm still waiting for a similar restock on any of the recent 1s :lol:

Your right, and I won't rock these for another 2 months anyway so I'll be patient. Just don't want a sudden spike in price to get me. Never paid resell for none of my kicks and refuse to. Lol. But these evaded me on April 1st due to me being at work so it's perso:Dnal

XIs aren't the same as 1s tho. I'm still waiting for a similar restock on any of the recent 1s :lol:
I agree but if you're waiting for a restock you have to have some patience.

Your right, and I won't rock these for another 2 months anyway so I'll be patient. Just don't want a sudden spike in price to get me. Never paid resell for none of my kicks and refuse to. Lol. But these evaded me on April 1st due to me being at work so it's perso:Dnal
if you find a price you're comfortable with go for it..

Doubled up through a trade I did and now hoping to swap my extra 12 for a top3, shadows, or OG sbb.

How much would I have to add for each do you think?

So I've worn my pair a few times, and I decided to clean them today with some Jason Markk.

Once I got to the toe box, i noticed the foam was slightly blue. Started to dry them off and 

the towel was turning blue. Is this common? The toe box looks like it hasn't lost any color.

Should I be worried?

So I've worn my pair a few times, and I decided to clean them today with some Jason Markk.

Once I got to the toe box, i noticed the foam was slightly blue. Started to dry them off and 

the towel was turning blue. Is this common? The toe box looks like it hasn't lost any color.

Should I be worried?
Happened to someone with the breds
I wouldn't be worried unless there's a noticeable difference

Should I be worried?
These shoes look really funky when you get them wet with anything, even water.

I've never heard of a towel turning the color of the shoe unless the shoe actually lost a little color when cleaning them. It sounds like to me it isn't anything noticeable, but I wouldn't use that Jason Markk stuff anymore.

I never trust any of those shoe cleaner or chemicals.I never understood why ppl cleaning shoes that don't even be dirty In the first place I get trying to protect them but sometimes you just gotta let things be the most I use is soap and water and all my shoes are still are pretty good

I never trust any of those shoe cleaner or chemicals.I never understood why ppl cleaning shoes that don't even be dirty In the first place I get trying to protect them but sometimes you just gotta let things be the most I use is soap and water and all my shoes are still are pretty good
Exactly! Still scrubbin Js with a toothbrush!!!

To bring this whole thing to a close.. Just got back from Flight Club NY.. Got a pair of Mens 7 for $325 after tax. I think I did all right.. Would have loved retail but a lesson was learned here.. Always buy a men's size 7 in Jordans.. I recently let go of a pair of Bred 11's because I hardly wore them and the reason was because the shape was off.. The shape was off because it was a GS.. For women it's fine but for me I need to mens. It just looks better to me..
not sure why it would be 'fine' for women ... a poorly executed shoe (ie: a shape not consistent with the expected silhouette) is unacceptable regardless if you have an XX or XY  chromosomal makeup. 

Back
Top Bottom