Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

They are already dropping in price on GOAT. I would really like to get another 2013 pair, so I've been paying attention to listings. I don't see DS pairs dropping below $500 - and with the tumbled leather, most people will prefer the 2013. DS pairs are few and far between. I bought a pair for $400 and people told me I was crazy, damn near doubled.

2013 > 2017 - without a doubt. Still all in for multiple pairs.

These will be easier than last time no doubt. People are bound to want to trade for 13 with these. Thats a poor move. I would never trade one of mine for a 17 for as easy as 17s will be.

These will be easier than last time no doubt. People are bound to want to trade for 13 with these. Thats a poor move. I would never trade one of mine for a 17 for as easy as 17s will be.
I'm keeping my 13 pair and will be trying for the 17s. May not double on them but I will see how I feel closer on RD

JB is just feeling away about that 'instant sell out' craze not being a thing for them anymore

The paradigm has shifted to 'minimalistic' knit runners, no longer clunky basketball shoes

Most people just wait 2-3 weeks now to catch that discount, not a good look for the image JB strives for
JB is just feeling away about that 'instant sell out' craze not being a thing for them anymore

The paradigm has shifted to 'minimalistic' knit runners, no longer clunky basketball shoes

Most people just wait 2-3 weeks now to catch that discount, not a good look for the image JB strives for

the last 3 pairs of 1's were instant sellouts, dont know wtf u are talking about

not paying nothing more than retail

if i miss out ooooh weeeeeeeeeeeell

talking bout the 2017 pair that is.

and i will never preorder a popular jordan retro. never gonna take the chance to buy a fake for od price at that

Last edited:
One advantage with the 2013 is that softer sock liner and cotton tongue that most other 2013s don't have. If 2013s really dip in price, wouldn't mind grabbing that instead of the 17s

I like the 2013

I noticed the ones who normally downplay them are the ones who didn't get them

The question should be did people dislike them in 2013?

I like the 2013

I noticed the ones who normally downplay them are the ones who didn't get them

The question should be did people dislike them in 2013?

I like em, people dogged on the 2013 Breds but they're similar if not the same yet people praised the royals?

I like em, people dogged on the 2013 Breds but they're similar if not the same yet people praised the royals?

Na legit 2013 royals have better quality than all other 2013 1s. Definitely better than 2013 Breds. Its not the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom