Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

know every thread goes through the same cycle each drop, but some of y'all need to utlize this feature before posting

Last edited:
Hi, Anyone see this video ? 

I think it is fake and they have mention R & D is connect in video 
smokin.gif

Please be careful buy the shoes on internet later, the risk is too high. 
mad.gif

When I was there it look like they only had 20 tickets in the raffle box (side note they had the all silver ultra boost if those who were still interested)
Yeah weird.  I feel like either no one knew they were doing rafflesor they took all from Monday and started over in a new box.

If you're in the Chicago area FNL at Orland Park is still doing raffles.  Didn't seem that many in the box.  Like a couple dozen. 

Has anyone in NYC tried calling the Jimmy Jazz's on 125th? To find out if they're doing raffle's tomorrow. 

^^^^^^
Ail joldan loyal blues [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not to be that guy but to be that guy. I have 6 mins headstart with footlocker, so does that mean if I win the drawing that I have 6 min grace period to get to store ? :lol: serious question

Not to be that guy but to be that guy. I have 6 mins headstart with footlocker, so does that mean if I win the drawing that I have 6 min grace period to get to store ?
laugh.gif
serious question
yup, better be parked outside at 1 of the locations you chose when the countdown ends and hope youre at the right spot

Did anyone get a reservation yet?

Reservations usually go out on Thursday's

Not to be that guy but to be that guy. I have 6 mins headstart with footlocker, so does that mean if I win the drawing that I have 6 min grace period to get to store ? :lol: serious question

You gonna gonna need a 10 min HS
6 min HS = L

If you don't have a 10 min HS best bet is to head to your local FTL,FTA, champs after pickup window ends
I believe they changed it to after 3pm on the weekends

Last edited:
Def don't think so

Every place that got breds got these and more

Champs ain't even have em last time, one I was at just told me they got a pretty good amount. He said 2-3 per size

Other location I mentioned got just 1 FSR if that

100% true

If a store had the Banned's then they def got the Royals. It's already been confirmed JB made more of the Royals than the Banned's. Although, there could be some stores which didn't receive that many pairs compared to previous Banned inventory. It's kind of performance based as well.

Has anyone in NYC tried calling the Jimmy Jazz's on 125th? To find out if they're doing raffle's tomorrow. 

They start tomorrow at Noon and end somewhere midday.

You need to have more than a 7min head start to win these. Demand is way too high. But I've seen people win Yeezy's (Oreo) with a 6-7 min head start. It really all depends on inventory. If you're for a store that has 500+ pairs, there's a chance you can win with a 6-7 min HS.

Last edited:
I'm getting really anxious right now. This won't be easy at all in Europe. I'm only able to try online at all the different boutiques. Sadly most of them drop at the same time. We will see...but I'm not ready to take the L.

So, I went by one of the FTL's to check in and they said they were doing a raffle.

I was like...wtf? The app says they're doing the reservation through it. I just shook my head and got a raffle ticket.

It makes me wonder if other stores are doing raffles despite the app saying something different.

Back
Top Bottom