Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Anybody hit multiples at Bay Area SP? I keep seeing out of state or Central Valley. I know one cat won in San Bruno (Tanforan).

Best part is their corporate headquarters is like 15 min from San Jose yet they let employees do as they please. They need to get on that reservation app system like the foot stores trio.

Last edited:
No calls from Eastridge (both locations), Oakridge, Valley Fair and Southland (drove over for FTA check in). Will hit live raffles on weekend. All 3 are in SJ.
I might have to drive down to San Jose for one of those Live raffles if I don't hit on the foot apps tomorrow.

Interesting day. Got a call around noon saying I won a raffle but Im outa town thru sunday for a wedding. Spoke with the manager and explained my circumstances. He said it was cool to let a friend pick up with my ticket. Check! Then out Tampa this was my first time actually using FTL and Champs reserve apps. We'll see how it goes. Found great sushi spot too double bonus. All was good until I hit a deer in the rental. Now I'm just hoping I make it to release day saturday without being sent to a "sunken place"! lol

Hope tomorrow we get more guys posting they hit on some raffles! Got FNL and 3 Jimmy Jazz stores hoping to get a call from along with the Foot Apps. 

Interesting day. Got a call around noon saying I won a raffle but Im outa town thru sunday for a wedding. Spoke with the manager and explained my circumstances. He said it was cool to let a friend pick up with my ticket. Check! Then out Tampa this was my first time actually using FTL and Champs reserve apps. We'll see how it goes. Found great sushi spot too double bonus. All was good until I hit a deer in the rental. Now I'm just hoping I make it to release day saturday without being sent to a "sunken place"! lol
Fam, I'm not going to lie but hopefully you don't get your pair due to your "circumstance". There are too many ppl struggling to get a pair. If you snooze you lose. F'that. Wedding?! F that! You damn sure knew about that! FOH!I can't stand clowns like this. I got my 1st pair of royals off a raffle out of 2 entries @ different stores.... But clowns like this don't deserve it, FOH! You got ppl in here willing to sell their 1st born for these, goofy!

Last edited:
Gonna talk to the manager at one specific store.. if he/she allows for a slight extension in the pickup time then I should be straight.. otherwise looking like 1 pair won't be picked up smh

thanks man, still can't believe it
Is That A Poster On The Right Hand Side?
nerd.gif
yeah it is the "Flight Guy" poster

Back
Top Bottom