Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I never had a splash page for FNL. Carted and checked out with ease during the prime release time.

Got "pending" on SNKRS, then it switched back to $160. Figured that was a "no," but just got confirmation. For anyone else had that.

You're stupid thinking you can still cop 45 min after release on these footsites knowing 1s are limited and harder to get. This ain't no gr release.

To all that failed: Grow couple of brass ones, take that L like a man and stop crying.

I got a size 5.5 for my girl on Nike, but I guess I'm gonna pay resale for my size 10.5 woke up
Late smh [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Ppl getting doubles & triples and im trying to find just one pair :stoneface:

My whole sneaker buying career man. I'm the guy that can't get one no matter if I "sleep" or "put in work". It's been the luck of the draw with me for a while now. This was the one release i had circled for the year, legit don't care about anything else. Still got my StockX $25 off so I might break my resale rule but dunno money in my pocket is always nice and it's not like I don't have any sneakers ,DS at that, to wear.

Last edited:
I must have cursed myself because a soon as I posted that everybody and they mom is waiting in line most are here for gs sizes can't tell cause there's 15 ppl in front of me smh trying to help out as many as I can

ive been waiting to get into villa for almost a half hr now
on villa too 

If I cannot get anything, I am going to uninstall footlocker footaction champs app as well SNKRS 

And yes these Jordan 1 Royals are to push those hideous Royal 31s. 

Limited sneakers, L's everywhere, people will go and say, ah, at least I can get the Royal 31s. 

Not me, I will never pay resell price. I would rather wear Jordan 1 Orlandos. 

where are those people who said "noo they made mass amounts of these ....blah blah blah" 

Back
Top Bottom