Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

This Eastbay stuff is wild
Some can order
Some can't order
Dude getting a discount
Good luck to all those who ordered
And good luck to all that are trying
For those who did order stay strong this week it's gonna be a long one [emoji]128513[/emoji]
May have to add my situation to the list...

Got through, got the email and noticed they spelled my town's name wrong.  Talked to chat, they said to contact them again once I get shipping email and they can update it then.   After a bit, get a voicemail.  Listen to it... its Eastbay's Payment Verification telling me that there was an issue and to call them back. Then get an email with same info.  Keep trying to call the number, no one answering.  Left voicemail, and replied to email. 

mad.gif

I'll add to the drama/confusion on here. Read the comments the last 10 pages or so and I figured I'd have wife try to finesse a pair. Long story short received order confirmation with matching sku, waiting on shipping of course. This was after I tried everything and everywhere Saturday with L's all around. I'm not holding my breath this seemed all too easy.

Last edited:
Picked up my 3 pairs (Footlocker, Footaction & Champs) won via app (all 10 min head start) plus the early pair I picked up my my local mom & pop store the week before. The Footlocker & Footaction pair came with the coiled laces and the Champs and my early pair came with regular rolled-up laces. Now they will be with 2001's and 2013's.

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS. SECOND PIC IS OKAY SINCE IT IS OF 3 DIFFERENT RELEASE YEARS.

Photo I took last week showing the 3 retro releases.
2001's >>>

prolly in the minority but i dig the 2013 blurple more than 2017 sporty blue.

For those who got your SP order shipped, how many pounds does your package weigh?

what is the actual limit of pairs you can show ??  

It used to be 2-3 but things have relaxed some depending on the posts content.
Like a person posting 4 pairs in different sizes makes you go hmmmmmmm.
A person posting 10 pairs makes you go hmmmmmm but I've seen people post 8 pairs (I think white/cement 4) and give details about the love for the shoe and the post remains.

The content of the actual post makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
Eastbay really not supposed to be taking phone orders, so don't get to mad if you don't get through

Last edited:
wtf. eb can suck a big one. jesus. i've called 6 times, an all 6 times, they're saying they're not placing backorders for the 1s.  
mad.gif

It used to be 2-3 but things have relaxed some depending on the posts content.
Like a person posting 4 pairs in different sizes makes you go hmmmmmmm.
A person posting 10 pairs makes you go hmmmmmm but I've seen people post 8 pairs (I think white/cement 4) and give details about the love for the shoe and the post remains.

The content of the actual post makes a huge difference.
lmao aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight 

Just called eastbay and got lucky, got a rep that placed a order on the Royals for me.

That makes 3 pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom