Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

This is an amazing thread
Ppl dunking in here on multiple order
But couldnt allyoop on chis and banned 1s, i know i know slighly lesser quantity of those 2.

Anyways this thread proves 2 me the difference between enjoying a meal and gluttony

I wish people with double or more pairs wouldn't be greedy, let the ones who missed out flourish.

People don't owe strangers anything.. If you want to double up for retail, you should be able to.
You obviously didn't read my post. It was referring to people who have already doubled up copping more. No, we don't owe each other anything, remember that when you're asking for help.

Last edited:
Glad to see people eat like this...was able to pick up a extra pair Monday from Eastbay and one for my bro last night from Shiekh...THANK OP's for all the info

Last edited:
Glad to see people eat like this...was able to pick up a extra pair Monday from Eastbay and one for my bro last night from Shiekh
same, i was thinking about getting my lil bro a pair but he said he would rather the motorsports 
sick.gif

Size 10 in the bag!! Free ship , no tax. Alysa is the goat! Sweet sounding girl. Someone send her some flowers lol

see thats real work, i just used the apps i didnt feel like going to JJ and random corner footstores. i paid the price in resale, but the LORD looked out with EBgate and SHIgate :rofl:

am i a reseller if i resell the royals i bought for resale? sale? :stoneface:

Lol im in the same boat. Bought from stockx for resell, now i gotta resell to break even.

Back
Top Bottom