Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

When you enter the draw:

what do you need in order to pick up from the store. Only ID? And the email with your name on it?

"resellers" gotta learn. OG Jordan 1s you sit on. pay the interest for a year or pay it off and don't think about.

I might just hold onto my extras for distant future trade.  Was trying to trade for black toes and breds.  But ended up just paying resale for both of those. 

Last edited:
Smart money says to hold on to extra pairs if you have. Resale is low now, but can eclipse the $450 mark easily within a few years, especially if there isn't a retro anytime soon.

You get yours from GOAT? Or was that someone else who's paid was lost for a second?

They finally came thru. Ha nearly a week later. Quality is on point, EB pair more tumbled than my Stockx pair that came from FA (UPS) *no worries*. I'll never use that app again to be honest as long as they keep using USPS(Anxiety is kicking in full throttle) got me driving thru the city from post offices to another. They have a habit of scanning it delievered but didn't actually deliver it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom