Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

That glitter is the reason why I'm going to get rid of my other pair of breds before it becomes an issue. 

Last edited:
DS 2013's and some newly remastered ones are having glitter appear on their shoes
I thinky my 13 shadows have/had that.  I didnt think much of it, because the last time I wore them was at a NYE party.  Thought it was collateral damage from that. 
laugh.gif

Smart money says to hold on to extra pairs if you have. Resale is low now, but can eclipse the $450 mark easily within a few years, especially if there isn't a retro anytime soon.
dont think theyll hit 450. they drop evey 5 years on this schedule. just wait 3.5 years and sell to be safe. 

You get yours from GOAT? Or was that someone else who's paid was lost for a second?

They finally came thru. Ha nearly a week later. Quality is on point, EB pair more tumbled than my Stockx pair that came from FA (UPS) *no worries*. I'll never use that app again to be honest as long as they keep using USPS(Anxiety is kicking in full throttle) got me driving thru the city from post offices to another. They have a habit of scanning it delievered but didn't actually deliver it

Didn't know they used USPS still man

Received my kicks via UPS from them today so idk

But knew you would get em :pimp: glad you didn't have to deal with the other BS

I usually have no trouble with USPS. UPS is horrible for me in my area, they've delivered my shoes to the complete wrong house

I , and I'm sure a lot of other people, was hoping resale would be a little higher for these by now so I could leverage and even trade for blk/red 1s I missed out on last year. No luck

I usually have no trouble with USPS. UPS is horrible for me in my area, they've delivered my shoes to the complete wrong house

guess I'm lucky that in the 18 years I've been living at my current place that I've had only 2 different drivers.

current one for about 5 years now, he's the only one who delivers usually unless he's sick. never had an issue, maybe other areas switch drivers and routes constantly.

USPS was basically the same but about 2 years ago, seems like they changed the system, I think I think 2-3 different carriers every week. its never the same person so of course I got missing mail and **** now :smh:

I , and I'm sure a lot of other people, was hoping resale would be a little higher for these by now so I could leverage and even trade for blk/red 1s I missed out on last year. No luck

I ended up buying the bullet and getting a pair from Stadium Goods.. The breds are such a classic and I didn't want to wait and have the price on them continue to increase.. Good luck man..

Warning: If anyone sees an ig account: asharrat, I advise you to stay the hell away from him. I learned the hard way... out money and no royal 1s.....

Warning: If anyone sees an ig account: asharrat, I advise you to stay the hell away from him. I learned the hard way... out money and no royal 1s.....

PayPal only. Unless it's a trusted member in here. I don't understand how people are still making that mistake.

PayPal buyer protection? its pretty hard to actually lose your money IMO

really hope you didn't send as gift

Even as a gift you are still covered no? I thought you could still get your $ back but it was a much longer process. 

Never use gift for any business transaction. Ive done it twice only to get some splits from here but guy is reputible here. Otherwise, no way. It saves sellers some paypal fees but honestly, i would rather pay the, what like 3% from the seller than drop 300 with no security. Some idiot wanted me to send him a money order for a guitar. Great deal at 500 but no way. Thats about the same thing gifting is.

Last edited:

Even as a gift you are still covered no? I thought you could still get your $ back but it was a much longer process. 

Only way you're getting money back via gift is if you paid with a CC and chargeback and hopefully win

Otherwise PayPal doesn't dispute gifts maybe if you file as u authorized and have proof you're account was "hacked"

I agree on the no gifting.

I used to gift my dealer and I quickpay my local reseller. But that's only cuz PP doesn't protect you for meet-up purchases. 

I remember at Flight 23 this dude was just cashing people outside for $250 a pair after they bought theirs. I swear I saw him buy like 30 pairs easy. Just had stacks of cash in his pocket.

Last edited:
Only way you're getting money back via gift is if you paid with a CC and chargeback and hopefully win

Otherwise PayPal doesn't dispute gifts maybe if you file as u authorized and have proof you're account was "hacked"
Thanks didn't know this.

Obviously I would also advice against gifting anyone you don't personally know just as a basic rule for safety but it's good to know this info as well. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom