Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

not sure why it would be 'fine' for women ... a poorly executed shoe (ie: a shape not consistent with the expected silhouette) is unacceptable regardless if you have an XX or XY  chromosomal makeup. 
I agree..  But ultimately its a GS shoe.  It isn't really intended for women..  But that's neither here nor there..  They should make them the same..

Last edited:
Different sizing of shoes will have different "shaping" to be in correlation with the target audience. Why would a GS sneaker for a child have the same shaping of an adult when the body parts aren't the same?

no top of the NA tag isn't an issue....if the bottom of Nike Air was cut off by the stitching then that would be of concern. I have had a similar issue with a few different OG 1s. 

Thanks, it's not a legit check, its an imperfection check, but will do it there. Thanks. Can delete my post if you want.
An imperfection check? :lol:

Many Jordan's have different imperfections that can range from extra glue, to crooked stitching, to precreased toe boxes and side panels, slanted toe boxes, high and low PL cuts, etc.

For some members, even the tiniest speck of extra glue is enough to outrage them, so it all depends if those imperfections bother you that much to not want them.

:lol: when will people realize that shoes are put together by hand? Very rarely will a "perfect" pair be produced. most pairs will have small inconsistencies, and that's just the way it is.

:lol: when will people realize that shoes are put together by hand? Very rarely will a "perfect" pair be produced. most pairs will have small inconsistencies, and that's just the way it is.
Gotta admit, I thought my ocd was a huge problem but reading nt makes me feel normal. :smokin

Never, some peeps just like to ***** about stuff and they keep buyin it... That's how some dudes go about their lives. :lol:

Last edited:
Hi guys, I was going to get the Jordan 1 Royal but I thought I'd rather get some Black Toe 1's. I'm stuck in the middle, I have my first situation where I can buy the pair for 250 used, I'm a size 8 so that's why the price is so high. The second pair is also used but 285 but their are barely any creases in the shoe. Here are some pictures of the first shoe (250):
View media item 2425141View media item 2425142View media item 2425143View media item 2425144View media item 2425145
And here are pictures of the second shoe (285): View media item 2425146View media item 2425147View media item 2425148View media item 2425149View media item 2425150
So now that you guys have seen both of the shoes, if you were in my position, which shoe would you guys buy? The less expensive one with more use on it or the more expensive one with less use on it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

^ Honestly i would just buy new ones...even if it costs a lil more
I have never bought used shoes and i dont know how pricing goes on it
But $250-280 for used shoes sounds a little steep
Not sure how much size 8's are running
But if I had to choose I'll just go with the $250 one
$285 pair would crease once you start wearing them

Last edited:
So now that you guys have seen both of the shoes, if you were in my position, which shoe would you guys buy? The less expensive one with more use on it or the more expensive one with less use on it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

If I was in your position, I wouldn't spend 300 bucks on used sneakers. That's gross and this sneaker thing isn't that serious dude.

shoes are going to crease regardless, and why wouldn't you want it to...... it's a beautiful thing. 250 pair has less heel drag but IMO that price is still too high and that 285 pair needs about 90 knocked off the price with the heel drag and dirty midsole.

Hi guys, I was going to get the Jordan 1 Royal but I thought I'd rather get some Black Toe 1's. I'm stuck in the middle, I have my first situation where I can buy the pair for 250 used, I'm a size 8 so that's why the price is so high. The second pair is also used but 285 but their are barely any creases in the shoe. Here are some pictures of the first shoe (250):
And here are pictures of the second shoe (285):
For used you need to look for a better deal, that's way over. Local FB groups usually have the best prices

Back
Top Bottom