Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

If I was in your position, I wouldn't spend 300 bucks on used sneakers. That's gross and this sneaker thing isn't that serious dude.
i bought worn once breds for that much last week, 100% worth it imo, no idea what you mean by "serious" lol

but i also just got black toes for $300 DS in 8.5, no way i would pay over $240 for a used pair, especially with creases and dirt c'mon now. buy the second pair but talk him down.

Yeah my right shoe always gets like that from driving. Its the only reason i actually will keep up on my midsole. Ahame though if you selling and dont do something with it.
Weathertech mats fam. I've had them for 2.5 years and it's helped tremendously with my midsoles

I don't know what size it is but I feel like smaller sizes like mine run higher in price :/
it says 8 in the listing, if you're smaller than that just get gs lol. 8-9.5 online is high but you can find good prices from people selling DS sneakers and need money asap, anything else you need to look locally and strike fast.

it says 8 in the listing, if you're smaller than that just get gs lol. 8-9.5 online is high but you can find good prices from people selling DS sneakers and need money asap, anything else you need to look locally and strike fast.

Wow didn't see that, do you have a direct link to that listing?

Thank the Nike gawds

After over a month going back and forth with customer service reps via phone and live chats and them telling me they'll get back to me in 3 business days almost 7-8 different times never hearing any updates besides that I got a call from Beaverton, Oregon letting me know they have located a pair for me and has over nightered it, plus 20% off and free expedited shipping off of my next purchase.

View media item 2425823
Here's a tip, for the future. Only let them escalate your claim once for anything. Repeated escalations just shifts your case back to the bottoms of the pile.

Last edited:
Thank the Nike gawds

After over a month going back and forth with customer service reps via phone and live chats and them telling me they'll get back to me in 3 business days almost 7-8 different times never hearing any updates besides that I got a call from Beaverton, Oregon letting me know they have located a pair for me and has over nightered it, plus 20% off and free expedited shipping off of my next purchase.

View media item 2425823
Here's a tip, for the future. Only let them escalate your claim once for anything. Repeated escalations just shifts your case back to the bottoms of the pile.

Dat order total doe [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Thank the Nike gawds

"1 @ $0.00"

eek.gif

#GOALS

Last edited:
I'm always suspect of the 'worm once' cats ... cause you know it's like the body count math. [emoji]128540[/emoji]

But nice come up....I definetly wouldn't have let them go that low

I'm always suspect of the 'worm once' cats ... cause you know it's like the body count math. [emoji]128540[/emoji]

But nice come up....I definetly wouldn't have let them go that low

The pics don't look absolutely bad. I've got a new pair coming in and I could just take these worn once to worn twice lol or go with another seller letting go a new pair for 200plus ship. that's what I'm leaning towards

Back
Top Bottom