Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Finally got my pair a day later than delivery date stated on ups. Stupid driver delivered my shoes to another house. Go onto ups and says my shoes deliver last night at 9:53pm, left at my front door. No package at all. Go down my street and don't see squat for a package from finish line left anywhere. Customer service for ups is a joke, telling me to look around my neighborhood to see if someone has them. I thought it was YOUR job to deliver them to the correct residence. Wife calls me at work this morning and says my neighbor drop off my package as it was delivered to them. So close to opening up a claim to ups and finish line for this act of incompetence. Never had this issue before, now I know the feeling when ups does you wrong!

^happened to me. USPS left my neighbors box on my porch, (4 houses down) I go down there to return the box, my box is sitting on her porch. Smh

Last edited:
but did you get her number

She's bout 50-60 yrs old. U know I did.
MNASReE.gif

On vacation in Hawaii. Walked into the local FTL and they had them. Was told Hawaii gets shipments 1-2 weeks later than the mainland. Got lucky :pimp: easiest cop of a "hyped" shoe in recent memory :lol:

On vacation in Hawaii. Walked into the local FTL and they had them. Was told Hawaii gets shipments 1-2 weeks later than the mainland. Got lucky :pimp: easiest cop of a "hyped" shoe in recent memory :lol:

Which store and which island fam?

My pair is also on point, no glue stains or crooked "23" and the materials are also not wobbly or bubbly!

Got a question. After you've placed an order on NDC (or any shoe site, for that matter), is it possible to immediately go back to upgrade your shipping? (You know, check out super fast with ground, then after you get your order thru, go ahead and upgrade shipping).
You can change the delivery date or the delivery address for $5 when you register for UPS My Choice.
Not sure how FedEx handles delivery change request.

Finally got my pair a day later than delivery date stated on ups. Stupid driver delivered my shoes to another house. Go onto ups and says my shoes deliver last night at 9:53pm, left at my front door. No package at all. Go down my street and don't see squat for a package from finish line left anywhere. Customer service for ups is a joke, telling me to look around my neighborhood to see if someone has them. I thought it was YOUR job to deliver them to the correct residence. Wife calls me at work this morning and says my neighbor drop off my package as it was delivered to them. So close to opening up a claim to ups and finish line for this act of incompetence. Never had this issue before, now I know the feeling when ups does you wrong!
Glad I came in here and read this.
This helped me confirm my decision to have my 1s delivered to my office.
Ain't got time for my delivery driver making any "mistakes".

Guy I have been having the issue with scammed man and PayPal screwed me smh. I really want to put all his information out

I've got UPS My Choice, but never seen the option when I go into my tracking history. 
You can only change the delivery address if it was a residential one.  If the original shipping address was a commercial one UPS does not let you change it all.  The best you can do is hold it at a pickup location. 

You can only change the delivery address if it was a residential one.  If the original shipping address was a commercial one UPS does not let you change it all.  The best you can do is hold it at a pickup location. 
My address is residential. I def need to read more into this.

On vacation in Hawaii. Walked into the local FTL and they had them. Was told Hawaii gets shipments 1-2 weeks later than the mainland. Got lucky
pimp.gif
easiest cop of a "hyped" shoe in recent memory
laugh.gif
Only time I had that luck was with the Oly 6. Just walked in saw the shoe, jaw dropped... Copped without thought.

lucky you dont live in the hood or that package would have been GONE... solution.. delivery to your job.. as corporate places are their deliveries in the AM with UPS.

Already have My Choice. Just don't see the option to upgrade shipping. That's why I said I'll need to look into it. 
I called NDC right after a release and did exactly what you did and they told me they could but it would cost 17.99 so I said forget it. UPS doesn't let you upgrade shipping they let u change the shipping address

Back
Top Bottom