Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

All those "lols".
Somebody's in their feels right now.
I'm not trying to show you up G, or clown on you.
Just mind what you say is all. Saying bad things about a buyer, even if it's assuming he is a scammer, just has little to no validity when it comes from a reseller.

I've done both, resell and pay resell so I'm not above it myself, but I am above crapping on a buyer
I put lol when something is funny. I am calling him
A scammer not because of the issue of the 23. I am calling him a scammer because he gave me a fake tracking number stating he shipped the shoes back. Like I said, know the facts before you comment

i know this...if he gave paypal/ebay a fake number u gonna win the case and get to keep the money. which u should if its a legit pr.

I have all the facts, I saw your post about providing him a receipt. i didn't see the post about a fake tracking# until now, that's the first time you mentioned it, but it's irrelevant to my original point, and that was how silly it sounded for you, the reseller, to say "I hate buyers"

Anyway, I'm sorry if you end up losing your shoes to a scammer, but, it happens.

Maybe that will deter you from reselling, freeing up a spot for whoever Really wants the next shoe you buy to inflate the price and sell back to the buyer who missed out on RD, because of you.

Won't
I have all the facts, I saw your post about providing him a receipt. i didn't see the post about a fake tracking# until now, that's the first time you mentioned it, but it's irrelevant to my original point, and that was how silly it sounded for you, the reseller, to say "I hate buyers"

Anyway, I'm sorry if you end up losing your shoes to a scammer, but, it happens.

Maybe that will deter you from reselling, freeing up a spot for whoever Really wants the next shoe you buy to inflate the price and sell back to the buyer who missed out on RD, because of you.
wont stop the resell honestly. Whether it's me or someone else, somebody is going to pay the amount they think an item is worth. Supply and demand is real. But I hear ya

I had to buy every low last year at resell except the Concord.
Picked up a fresh Cherry low and a Fresh Tuxedo as well last year, all for resell.

Was able to trade a SB 3 for the Infrared low though.

I had to buy every low last year at resell except the Concord.
Picked up a fresh Cherry low and a Fresh Tuxedo as well last year, all for resell.

Was able to trade a SB 3 for the Infrared low though.[/quote

I usually don't pay resell. Some see the value and justification in it, others don't. But we all have a choice. Somebody reselling, I'm gonna tell them to get their money, I just won't b paying that. All good though

gonna return my pair to the outlet tomorrow. not sure why i even bothered to cop :lol:

gonna return my pair to the outlet tomorrow. not sure why i even bothered to cop
laugh.gif
which outlet and what size?

Yeah I'm into watches. I have 2 really nice brand new watches I'm selling. Movado and citizen Eco

gonna return my pair to the outlet tomorrow. not sure why i even bothered to cop :lol:

I'm with you, clearly this remastered thing is a lie. A few releases got nicer materials, but these looked identical to my infrared 11 lows in terms of materials, but with worse QC. They know the 11s will sell no matter how garbage the materials and quality control are. I'm done, this was my only Jordan purchase this year and they're already out the door via ebay, no thanks JB.

Back
Top Bottom