Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Long story but PayPal has washed their hands from the issue and buyer sent me fake tracking number. Smh. PayPal notes state buyer agreed to return shoes but now they are saying they can not make him return shoes, hate PayPal

you did it Like the he-got-game scene..lol
Yup. To this day its the ONLY shoe I have ever bought from my grails. I even posted a Legit Check, cuz afer the cop my buyers remorse hit me
mean.gif

Kept thinking it was too good to be true

i like the Georgetown over these...that's just me. i still can't convince myself these look good.

yea its funny because that was the general consensus before the breds released, now people are head over hills for them. 

Last edited:
Damn man, that really sucks. I was planning on still selling them but posting a picture of the crooked 23 stating that it is a QC issue and that the buyer is aware of this flaw. I don't even know if I want to deal with that though, I'm thinking I may just return them at this point. My other pair I got from NDC is almost perfect with no flaws. 

I mean buyers lol

Come on Bruh.
I can't beleieve you are complaining about "hating buyers" when you are a seller.

If you, and others like you didn't buy shoes you didn't plan on wearing, or just to resale, that buyer you hate would have been able to buy the shoe in store or online, because resellers like you wouldn't hog all the pairs he couldn't get on RD
Get out of the way of real buyers who want to wear the shoes and you won't have to hate them for being suspect of re"sellers" such as yourself, in the first place.

Last edited:
Come on Bruh.
I can't beleieve you are complaining about "hating buyers" when you are a seller.

If you, and others like you didn't buy shoes you didn't plan on wearing, or just to resale, that buyer you hate would have been able to buy the shoe in store or online, because resellers like you wouldn't hog all the pairs he couldn't get on RD
Get out of the way of real buyers who want to wear the shoes and you won't have to hate them for being suspect of re"sellers" such as yourself, in the first place.

Lol get out your feelings. Buyers like this guy are the worse because they scam. You don't know my reason for selling a shoe. Lol u made me laugh though

Damn man, that really sucks. I was planning on still selling them but posting a picture of the crooked 23 stating that it is a QC issue and that the buyer is aware of this flaw. I don't even know if I want to deal with that though, I'm thinking I may just return them at this point. My other pair I got from NDC is almost perfect with no flaws. 

I mean buyers lol

Come on Bruh.

Truth.

Come on Bruh.

View media item 1565657 GOT 'EM!!!!!!!

Yea I know what you are going to say.
You bought 2 pair so you could keep the good one and sell the other, etc.

I'm not calling you a reseller, in the sense of only being a reseller for profit, if that's what you are going to claim you are not, but when you sell, no matter the reason, you are a reseller, and I am ALWAYS SUSPECT of a reseller, no matter what story they have for "reselling" the shoe.

It's just not a good look though, when you say, "I hate buyers".
That doesn't sound right, in any capacity man.

Last edited:

I'm not calling you a reseller, in the sense of only being a reseller for profit, but when you sell for what we reason, you are a reseller, and I am ALWAYS SUSPECT of a reseller, no matter what story they have for "reselling" te shoe.

That doesn't sound right, in any capacityy man.

Lol. You clearly took what I said and what I been saying out context, this buyer is a scammer, that's my problem. But yall are so quick to ride that feel train about resellers lol. Your assuming and it's funny.

I'm not calling you a reseller, in the sense of only being a reseller for profit, but when you sell for what we reason, you are a reseller, and I am ALWAYS SUSPECT of a reseller, no matter what story they have for "reselling" te shoe.

That doesn't sound right, in any capacityy man.

Lol. You clearly took what I said and what I been saying out context, this buyer is a scammer, that's my problem. But yall are so quick to ride that feel train about resellers lol. Your assuming and it's funny.

well if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc...

Why is the buyer not allowed to complain about the crooked 23, but you are abLe to crap on JB for the same crooked 23, saying quality sucks.

You can be mad about the 23, but the buyer who had to pay you resell money, can't have a legit gripe?
Yea ok.

Why is the buyer not allowed to complain about the crooked 23, but you are abLe to crap on JB for the same crooked 23, saying quality sucks.

You can be mad about the 23, but the buyer who had to pay you resell money, can't have a legit gripe?
Yea ok.
the problem is the buyer claimed they were fake because of the crooked 23, even after providing the receipt. Have the facts first lol

well if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc...
Touché lol. All good though everybody is entitled to their opinion.

True that. Here it is. Resellers, be that you or not, do take pairs from people who actually want the shoe. But then again if the shoe wasn't so sought after many wouldn't even want it. That hype train. It all sucks and Nike could just do preorders for Jordans and still make bank but they wont cuz their philosophy is if they miss out on this one theyll buy something else Nike with that saved money, and they're right mostly. I've pretty much given up on Js cuz I got all the ones I want from years of collecting. What Nike has done for me with their handling of Jordan Brand is put me on the list of guys who only cop **** on sale now, and ver yfew Js if any. That list is growing amongst OG heads, the people that buy the most stuff. /Rant over :D

Last edited by a moderator:
All those "lols".
Somebody's in their feels right now.
I'm not trying to show you up G, or clown on you.
Just mind what you say is all. Saying bad things about a buyer, even if it's assuming he is a scammer, just has little to no validity when it comes from a reseller.

I've done both, resell and pay resell so I'm not above it myself, but I am above crapping on a buyer

True that. Here it is. Resellers, be that you or not, do take pairs from people who actually want the shoe. But then again if the shoe wasn't so sought after many wouldn't even want it. That hype train. It all sucks and Nike could just do preorders for Jordans and still make bank but they wont cuz their philosophy is if they miss out on this one theyll buy something else Nike with that saved money, and they're right mostly. I've pretty much given up on Js cuz I got all the ones I want from years of collecting. What Nike has done for me with their handling of Jordan Brand is put me on the list of guys who only cop **** on sale now, and ver yfew Js if any. That list is growing amongst OG heads, the people that buy the most stuff. /Rant over :D

I respect it

All those "lols".
Somebody's in their feels right now.
I'm not trying to show you up G, or clown on you.
Just mind what you say is all. Saying bad things about a buyer, even if it's assuming he is a scammer, just has little to no validity when it comes from a reseller.

I've done both, resell and pay resell so I'm not above it myself, but I am above crapping on a buyer
I put lol when something is funny. I am calling him
A scammer not because of the issue of the 23. I am calling him a scammer because he gave me a fake tracking number stating he shipped the shoes back. Like I said, know the facts before you comment

Back
Top Bottom