Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

At first, I hated the red liner.  But it has grown on me.  Now, I actually like it because it gives the shoe some contrast.  For those of you who hate it, it won't really matter when the shoe is on your feet.  Assuming you wear the shoe, that is...

Gonna cop multiple pairs of these.

Had planned on picking up the Hare 7s, Black/Red 11 Lows, and Chicago 1s earlier this year.

Now I think I'm just in on the Black/Red 11 Lows, especially after falling in love with the Grey Mist lows.

I got the Mids but these are a must even with the red liner, i actually like it....and next summer we will have the black liner?

gonna try and snag a pair...gonna be sick if next summer if they drop the gamma lows or the cool greys.

At first, I hated the red liner.  But it has grown on me.  Now, I actually like it because it gives the shoe some contrast.  For those of you who hate it, it won't really matter when the shoe is on your feet.  Assuming you wear the shoe, that is...

Gonna cop multiple pairs of these.
feel exactly the same....but im good with just one since i have the mids

This release is gone to b wild, hopefully i can snag a pair, the hype is building for these an there a classic color not to mention most ppl love the jordan 11 models anyway!!! Hopefully these r general release

Yeah.. Tried a test run with the Georgetown lows and I believe this will be bonkers. Second only to the December release.. Will troll the ticket lines and online for both...

This release is gone to b wild, hopefully i can snag a pair, the hype is building for these an there a classic color not to mention most ppl love the jordan 11 models anyway!!! Hopefully these r general release

Settle down B, settle down

Back
Top Bottom