Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

My pair came in from champs yesterday lacing em up Saturday.
IMG_20180517_221510_758.jpg

that white lace made it look bigger than it really is, so first thought was, skateboarding shoes. the lace certainly popped in the picture.

I wish I could still find these somewhere but I also know that as much as I want them I gotta save my money :smh: .

will be rocking with my supreme yankees jersey and my supreme yankees hat which are also navy to the game... i just need some navy socks to match... my hanes supreme socks should be ok but they white though... i will post pics of the outfit when i get back to the crib... the shoes coming in the mail today...

will be rocking with my supreme yankees jersey and my supreme yankees hat which are also navy to the game... i just need some navy socks to match... my hanes supreme socks should be ok but they white though... i will post pics of the outfit when i get back to the crib... the shoes coming in the mail today...

Supreme boxer briefs?

Ordered 2 pairs from eastbay, 1 of em was terrible quality, loose stitching and glue stains on the suede :sick:.... return it is

Eastbay pair came in today. When I pulled them out the box I immediately fell in love with them. Even the baseball glove string laces I think that's a nice touch, but once I unlaced them and put the rope laces on them I got depressed because I knew I would never throw the string laces back on lol. I love the box though.
IMG_3900.JPG

I may have to lace my pair up with white laces to see it in person, because based on the pics, I’m not really feeling it.

Back
Top Bottom