Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

white lace makes the shoe look like vans

giphy.gif

got my pair on friday and man the quality on these are really good... love the suede on these and the 2 stitched in the back and also the respect engraved on the tongue is too nice... the suede inside the shoe and even the insole is cool too...will definitely be rocking to a yankees game sometime this summer...
heres pics of the outfit lol... will either rock the supreme hat or the 96 world series hat to top off the outfit...
20180519_153454.jpg

20180519_153519.jpg

As cool as these are I'm just going to clean the bottoms and send them back to Nike I really don't see myself wearing these

As cool as these are I'm just going to clean the bottoms and send them back to Nike I really don't see myself wearing these

I thought you were really into these shoes, I know you expressed you liked these way better than the cap and gown 11s. Hold on to your pair!!! lol

got my pair on friday and man the quality on these are really good... love the suede on these and the 2 stitched in the back and also the respect engraved on the tongue is too nice... the suede inside the shoe and even the insole is cool too...will definitely be rocking to a yankees game sometime this summer...
heres pics of the outfit lol... will either rock the supreme hat or the 96 world series hat to top off the outfit...
20180519_153454.jpg

20180519_153519.jpg
Need that hat. My black one is trashed already

Back
Top Bottom