Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

You should probably read the article. The Yankees are not the most valuable sports franchise. They are somewhere between 2-5 depending on the source. The Cowboys are #1 by all sources.

“The Yankees have joined the NFL's Cowboys as the only teams valued at $4 billion, according to Forbes' 2018 list of MLB franchise valuations, released Wednesday.”

“The Yankees have joined the NFL's Cowboys as the only teams valued at $4 billion, according to Forbes' 2018 list of MLB franchise valuations, released Wednesday.”
Yes, they are #1 in baseball. That's not what you said though.

They are the most valuable franchise in all of sports, there's a lot of people that love them trust me. They sold well, and you saw how fast the first Jeter Jordan 1 sold.

You're making yourself look silly by just not admitting you were wrong.

I said I should have specified baseball but they and the Cowboys both are valued at 4 billion so it’s not too far off.

I know my Yankees history. If I was off by a few pennies so be it. $4 billion is 4 billion for both.
The NFL list for 2018 isn't out yet. I feel confident in saying the Cowboys will have gone up from the $4b last year. You being wrong wasn't a big deal. You coming back and doubling down and saying I'm not a fan bc I actually knew the right rankings wasn't cool though.

Lol then you’re not a Yankee fan if you don’t know that they were #2 behind the Cowboys.

ehhhhh i dont know about that one. im a diehard yanks fan and even i wasnt sure if the yanks were 1st, 2nd or even 3rd in franchise value across all sports. i knew they were #1 most valuable franchise in baseball tho.

heck, i bet if you ask the players on the yankees some of em wouldnt know either lol

Both will go up in value. The Yankees have drawn more attendance and YES ratings are up more than they have been the last 5 years. Jersey sales will certainly be up too with Judge and Stanton as well as guys like Gleyber Torres.

ehhhhh i dont know about that one. im a diehard yanks fan and even i wasnt sure if the yanks were 1st, 2nd or even 3rd in franchise value across all sports. i knew they were #1 most valuable franchise in baseball tho.

heck, i bet if you ask the players on the yankees some of em wouldnt know either lol
I was making a joke based on his post saying I wasn't a Yankees fan for not incorrectly knowing the Yankees were #1.

Can anyone swap the laces so that we can see how it looks
Via iloveswoosh
30930249_246886445876901_4402593837793411072_n.jpg

Both will go up in value. The Yankees have drawn more attendance and ratings are up. Jersey sales will certainly be up too witb Judge and Stanton as well as guys like Gleyber.
No argument there. The MLB list has been updated for 2018. They Yankees were at $3.7b last year. They went up to $4b this year. The NFL list hasn't updated for 2018. The Cowboys were at $4.2b last year. They'll be higher this year. The new MLB evaluation makes the Yankees the only other $4b franchise but they are still behind the Cowboys, even before the 2018 NFL lsit comes out.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtba...most-valuable-sports-teams-2017/#62474f9d4a05

No argument there. The MLB list has been updated for 2018. They Yankees were at $3.7b last year. They went up to $4b this year. The NFL list hasn't updated for 2018. The Cowboys were at $4.2b last year. They'll be higher this year. The new MLB evaluation makes the Yankees the only other $4b franchise but they are still behind the Cowboys, even before the 2018 NFL lsit comes out.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtba...most-valuable-sports-teams-2017/#62474f9d4a05

Yea I expect the Cowboys to come on top of the list again as football generally does. And also being a Cowboys fan that’s a win win for me, if they could only win a ring. It’s been a long drought since 95. But still it’s impressive for a baseball franchise to be worth $4 billion. And if they can win it all then of course that will increase the value some more.

Yea I expect the Cowboys to come on top of the list again as football generally does. But still it’s impressive for a baseball franchise to be worth $4 billion.
No doubt there at all. Makes George buying them for $8m all the more crazy. Decent investment lol. You being wrong this afternoon wasn't a huge deal. It was you doubling down tonight and saying I wasn't a fan and that it was ridiculous I didn't know that (you edited that post) that irked me bc I was right the entire time.

As I said I should have specificied for baseball and I wrote my post rather quickly. But still they are both worth $4 billion with the Cowboys coming in slightly higher. There were a lot of ridiculous comments from haters so I assumed it was just another dumb one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom