Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

It was retail or bust for me on those (i struck out). I knew resell would be tough, but NOT at the hypebeast prices theor currently at. Prolly didn't need em anyway bc i like my Roshes

I've seen pre-orders for 14 & 15s but that doesnt guarantee anything until the shoes actually arrive at your door. Anyone can presell sizes. Guess ill just hold out hope.

From what inwas told from a big guy in china, 13 was biggest. He said that was suprisng as is, as shanghai 5s only went to 12

Idk about the release, I just said a 14 was cause kickexclusive says up to a 14 and some say they are legit and that they have the sizes in their store now

Last edited:
In no source so don't trust me. Just sharing what I know
I understand bro i'm just one of ones hoping to get a pair, also it is some fakes on youtube i believe lady has 11.5 and 12.5 i was told those sizes can't be, so i have no clue

What's the story with Nice Kicks back in the day? When I was living in Austin, some dude told me he doesn't mess with them because they sell fakes.

nice kicks has never sold fakes.... there was a nicerkicks as dude said that sold those horrible fakes back in the day but nicekicks that we have and know now is a totally different company a sneaker blog turned boutique than sold to shoepalace smh last year

Shoe Palace bought Nice Kicks?

Last edited:
I'm a 11.5 so can tell us this, they don't exist only 11-12 which sucks. But tends to be the case a lot these days for our sz

Back
Top Bottom