Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

tumblr_mspz8qXSTe1qzkkr1o1_500.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Thanks for the welcome NT fam. Like i mentioned, i'm new to posting, but not to some of the craziness going on in these threads.
You guys are like my "family". I laugh with y'all, read your posts, hear your words, been also trying to use some advice from other threads.
I read all your posts and felt like i had to join and stop lurking up in here.
I should just say "thanks" to everyone, you guys have kept me going thru some tough life stuff ( that rock bottom thread was helpful )

Thanks for the welcome NT fam. Like i mentioned, i'm new to posting, but not to some of the craziness going on in these threads.
You guys are like my "family". I laugh with y'all, read your posts, hear your words, been also trying to use some advice from other threads.
I read all your posts and felt like i had to join and stop lurking up in here.
I should just say "thanks" to everyone, you guys have kept me going thru some tough life stuff ( that rock bottom thread was helpful )

Welcome to NT, enjoy

Waits to see if I get blamed for the pic being deleted :lol:

That said, pairs are def still out there. Just saw a size 11 or 12 at DTLR.

To my Chinese NT'ers,

This question has been asked by me before the release, but can you tell me what the biggest size was in the Homes? It's been stated it was either a 12 or 13, but again that was PRE-release. THANKS!

Lol i was just playing idgaf how many pairs you flex with just do you and prosper out here
So you thinks it's cool to False Alarm the Admins and Post 

Reported

and CRY WOLF when homie wasn't in Violation of anything?

:smh:

Nice One!
no one says reported and actually does it

How are cats getting g the homes and for roughly how much...man I need them
They're going for like 350-400.not as high as you'd think but better act now tho

Last edited:
Those DB 13s are awful, how can a grown man wear them ?

I understand a retail pair for display for the backing of the organization and what it represents....

But resale to wear???

Cp3 pack >>

View media item 1804451
If you're in the south jersey/philly area get down to the kicksusa in deptford mall. They're included in the 30% off sale. I just copped for $140! I'm speechless. They're going quick so go!!

Last edited:
Actually, scratch that. I went back in for a second our and got a different cashier and he said they were excluded from the sale. I guess I just lucked up on a new employee [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They're still there though so get em while they're hot.

Back
Top Bottom