Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Was the homes at first till I saw the Aways in hand. The yellow was odd at first, but it's just the right amount of different to make the shoe stand out. Prefer the mesh panel to the leather as well. Plus the black leather, lawd

Was the homes at first till I saw the Aways in hand. The yellow was odd at first, but it's just the right amount of different to make the shoe stand out. Prefer the mesh panel to the leather as well. Plus the black leather, lawd
It's crazy how we all changed to the aways lol. Usually I have a favoritism to white-based sneakers, but the always are just.. Man. Happy I got my pair so easily.

Won't mind having the homes at all tho :nerd:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Why didn't anybody stop to ask themselves why their jeans are swallowing up their whole shoe?

Last edited:
Still waiting on both my pairs. USPS suck. They sent my always from New Orleans to Austria and to Spain then back to New York. Gotta wait so long now! And my homes I got no idea when they coming, dude said he sent just gotta hope they come soon cos I Ben hanging for these puppys

Drop that CP3 off the tongue and Id if copped in heartbeat.

Nothing against CP3, its just my preference to not wear gear of ppl younger than me .

The c/w's are undoubtedly fresh.

I tried on my size 10's last nighand they are a bit too big for my liking.  Damn I wish I got through with my regular 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom