Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Despite probably being my 2nd or 3rd favorite XIII colorway, I've never owned the Black Toes so I might finally change that with this upcoming drop.

do you call the black cement iv's, bred iv's or bc iv's?

I can't front I use Bred when referring to them now but that's based moreso on acceptance f the Bred name for almost every black and red jordan. I definitely have referred to them as black and cement 4s.

Hell we never changing the nickname for the 3s to breds I'm hoping.

I can't front I use Bred when referring to them now but that's based moreso on acceptance f the Bred name for almost every black and red jordan. I definitely have referred to them as black and cement 4s.

Hell we never changing the nickname for the 3s to breds I'm hoping.
i never really understood the disdain for calling them the HGG, but i abhor the bc4's being called breds..... so i kinda get it

i never really understood the disdain for calling them the HGG, but i abhor the bc4's being called breds..... so i kinda get it

I could understand that as well. I would prolly be ticked off if a kid called Black and Cement 3s the breds.

Kinda crazy how this nickname has totally switched for the masses. When CDPs dropped I remember the vast majority referring to them as black toes.

Never seen anyone call it the Black Toe 13s. It was always the CDPs until the 2nd retro.

I honestly think this is a new shoe that just so happens to have the same colorways as HGG. But we'll see~

I sure hope they not trolling.. I was lookin forward to em this year. And still half a year out.. |l Best 13s to me.. although, there were some decent drops this year. What happened to those “melo” 13s? They were supposedly on the roster as well. Nike/JB scraps the most anticipated releases, then wonder why shoes are sitting.

I always say I’m getting these then, for whatever reason, end up passing...Definately in this time...

Back
Top Bottom