Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I had no issues scratching the image and getting the unlock. But when I refreshed my feed, nothing would come up. Checked the app update, closed/open it, even went to the main feed. Nothing would work. Guess I'll pass on the early release then :smh:

Same, it's ridiculous. I was on LTE and it still has not shown (may be able to secure this weekend but not sure yet).

Just got out the gym and missed out on these. I’m sure it’ll be an easy cop come release day.

I had no issues scratching the image and getting the unlock. But when I refreshed my feed, nothing would come up. Checked the app update, closed/open it, even went to the main feed. Nothing would work. Guess I'll pass on the early release then :smh:

Keep doing it. Same thing happened to me. I did the video like 3 times before refreshing and is showing up on my feed.

Scratch off Ls

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180730-104325_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20180730-104325_SNKRS.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 30
Anyone get a notification from snkrs?
Sucks that twitter lets us know before the actually app
I was able to buy after scratching off and refreshing for like 10 min
Also my enable notifications on snkrs keeps turning off...

i dont know how to access these...it just has the jordan 13 and to reserve and pick up in brooklyn but i cant click on anything or draw or whatever
Screenshot_20180730-141438_SNKRS.jpg

I think exclusive access page only shows up if you did the scratch off
But I think the scratch off is expired now
I wouldn’t worry too much
These should be an easy cop on sat
They might even do reservations on Thursday

I think exclusive access page only shows up if you did the scratch off
But I think the scratch off is expired now
I wouldn’t worry too much
These should be an easy cop on sat
They might even do reservations on Thursday
i think the last time they had early access there was no reserves sent out

my barons are looking pretty beat these days. these are tempting. I've been real good this year with copping. just 1 pair for 2018

Congrats to everyone who copped early. I always miss out on these special SNKRS app releases. Hopefully good ol’ FL or Champs app comes through for me & I get to use a vip reward.

Back
Top Bottom