Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Yea i kept getting errors and then my size was gone. Popped back up then same issue restarted early access gone. Oh well hopefully hit on sadurday. Get my son a pair also.

This pre release took everything in me to pass, I was a click away several times from checking out. I kept reminding myself my pair from the previous retro is still flawless. I need to be away from internet on Saturday morning :lol:

Probably to late to sell my 2013 pair for a decent price. I only worn them a handful of times. No creases or heel tread. I got them a half size to big. Hopefully I can get someone to bite on Facebook or Craigslist.

meh. Not paying $200 for these, you'd have to be a huge fan of this to cop at retail. this one is hitting discount for sure.

I hope a lot of y’all are right. I’m hoping these don’t fly off the shelves. Kinda hard to think will sit with school getting ready to start up.

This might sit this due to folks turning into complete hypebeasts these days. But OG didn't sit, folks camped out for the CDP pack, and the 2013 release flew too. But looks like Nike made a ton of these for their back to school sales. So I skipped the 2013 release due to me having CDP pair in good condition so yeah I caught the early access

Did these sit like between 2006-2010?

I remember seeing a pair in dicks sporting goods. I wasnt following J's at the time but wanted them due to how bad I wanted them in 98 but passed cuz $$.

13's always sit tho. last 13 that were sold out was the 13 flints. even the all star/playoff 13's were available for a few weeks IIRC.

Wow Nike Shipped already. Will arrive on Wednesday!

My next purchase will be Celtics/Laker OG 1 High pack (That's what call them lmao), and 3 Concords to keep. And will just take my L or hit the lotto on any other hypebeast shoe in between smh

Was doing my school bus training for coaching when the reserve dropped. Figures lol. Just going to wait for Saturday. Have a feeling these won’t be too hard to get.

Pretty sure the Hyper Royal 13s sold out pretty quick, but those were kinda limited.

Hoping these are a super GR.

Back to school, popular colorway. I can see common sizes gone by the end of the weekend. IMO of course

Go to the SNKRS app and open up the Jordan 13 story add and scroll all the way down to the black and white Jordan 13 shoe and start “drawing” over the shoe for a few seconds. Then it’ll show you a video and it will say refresh your app on your feed and you will be able to cop.

I copped a pair so I can have them and return if I get them on disco. I have a feeling they won’t sell out.

5828495A-5757-43D8-B4BC-C88BA866C718.png

You with Soho no more?

Nike never gives me access to jack.. which is why I hardly ever order anything from them. It’s a hate/hate relationship. It would have been nice to be able to go ahead and get these tho, i don’t see em sitting in my area. Would be nice if the footsites would use the app they set up, instead of having folks lining up outside the mall before daylight. But, if there’s supposedly so many being released.. I guess the price will stay low.

It reallly does seem like Nike is doing the right thing with og colorways. The first thing I thought when they said things were gonna be more limited this year, was they should make retro+ colorways more scarce and make the og’s massive GRs. Seems like that’s what they are doing. As long as I get my pair, I could care less who else has them.

It reallly does seem like Nike is doing the right thing with og colorways. The first thing I thought when they said things were gonna be more limited this year, was they should make retro+ colorways more scarce and make the og’s massive GRs. Seems like that’s what they are doing. As long as I get my pair, I could care less who else has them.
It’s funny how all of the “cutting back” chatter died down

Today was so attempting not to cop these after the early access alert... My birthday is tomorrow and I didn't wanna cash out too quickly not knowing what my wife has for me... Never had these joints so I'm wanting to get these. They sat for the longest today even being a early release which is a good sign. But one can never be too certain.

Back
Top Bottom