Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I never had the CDPs but I can tell you this release is exceedingly comfortable for a retro Jordan. I've walked miles in them happily. Zoom is actually bouncy. Great retro.

Yea I’ve always found 13’s to be incredibly comfortable. I’m really considering just pulling the trigger so I can sell the cdp’s because I don’t really want the packs in my collection anymore, and the shadow 10’s aren’t a huge loss for me.

How are the quality of these compared with the CDP’s? My guess is that these are superior since it seems more recently retros are usually better than stuff from back then?
We had this discussion a while back. Cdp release are superior in every way to this release.

At last. Friends consignment store straight swapped my 11.5 for an 11. Love this shoe.

8DF87091-B93B-4839-904A-ABA4AEDACB23.jpeg

After getting a pair of 2018’s in today and comparing them to the cdp, I see virtually no difference in quality between the two.

I don't have the CDPs to compare them to. The people who said that were, if I recall correctly, mostly focused on the toe box shape and leather differences. Supposedly the CDP still featured the more slanted toe with the soft leather, which I will admit does seem appealing. But back when I had shoes that got creased badly and looked a certain way after a while, I didn't like that, either. So it's somewhat of a tossup for me.

After getting a pair of 2018’s in today and comparing them to the cdp, I see virtually no difference in quality between the two.
If you have both in hand and can’t see the difference in quality then I would probably hit up the eye doctor. The 2018 retro wasn’t the worst, but the difference between the 2 is night and day.

This was another solid retro, wish I would've grabbed a backup when they were retail and under. One of my fav Js, and they do feel good on foot.

This was another solid retro, wish I would've grabbed a backup when they were retail and under. One of my fav Js, and they do feel good on foot.
So glad I bought two on release day. Still love these as much as I did on day 1. Still reach for them all the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom